Does anyone have a set time of the day they don't eat after?

gina191

Mine used to be 5.30PM but now I'm trying to fit in exercise I seem to be skipping a meal. Like today I've had a yog for breakfast, jacket spud for lunch (we won't talk about the spoon of chicken Tikka on top) and 2 WW lemon slices now it's 7.15 and I've yet to have an evening meal but it seems way to late to be eating and going to bed.

What time is last food time for everyone? xx

I can't say I have a set time to stop but having said that evening meal is normally about 6, I might have a snack at 8 or 9 but not very much...

It's not set in stone (and doesn't apply at weekends) but I wouldn't normally eat after about 10 past 7 in the evening.

I usually go out for my walk and after that I have a cup of tea and something sweet (sometimes naughty like a custard tart or quite good like a weight watchers biscuit).

That's me until the morning.

Don't eat too few calories a day!

I usally have my evening meal around 6 then i might have some toast or something at about 9 if im hungry depends on the meal i guess xD

oh i wish i could eat early!!!
lol

i dont normally have my eve meal until 8-9pm as i dont get home from work until 7:30, and i try and get in a jog or something first (if i can be bothered)
but i dont normally go to bed until about 12am so its a good 3-4 hours after food.

I usually have my evening meal at half 5 and then don't eat anything after that..except on weekends when i always seem to break this rule, oops!!x

Back