Does anyone have an actifry?

There are a few of these knocking about on eBay which are brand new and nowhere near the £120 you'd pay buying new! Check it out! :)

I wouldnt for the simple fact that the older ones (which cant be identified easily) that burst into flames and other undesirable things could be on there for cheap.. id rather buy from a shop because i know they cant sell the old ones now due to them all be re-called. x

Ideal world give super demo's on what you can cook in them, including chicken, sausages ( i know, i wish lol) chillies, it comes with a recipe book, its not a chip pan at the end of the day, I have been known to throw some frozen chicken nuggets in with the chips but the breadcrumbs do come off but make lovely crunchy chip bits too lol.

They have just released a black version now, so i'm guessing its a new model and probably safer to put y'alls mind at rest :)

Yeah - the in-laws bought me an acti-fry yesterday, so pleased and can't wait to get using it. I was reading the manual and was not sure about using olive oil as it said to use vegetable oil, does it matter which oil is used?

Black one is no different apart from the colour(I bought mine a week or two ago and had to know). It cost about £30 more so I went for the white.I'm cooking chips and Morrisons eat smart sausages in it right now. Oil is 6 syns each(between 3 of us) and sausages 1/2 syn each. So thats 3 syns for sausages and chips . The baked beans,tomatoes and egg are all free(not in Actyifry). Extra easy-Love it!!!lol

Back