Does anyone help at meetings?

hannah110889

Ive been asked to help with the meeting next week SW , anyone know if there are any benefits like free meeting ? i use to do it at WW and got a free meeting.
Thanks

I help out at my class, have done so for about 18 months now. I don't receive any payment of free weeks however I do get the magazine when its outm. I am a target member anyway, for me helping out every week keeps me focussed and that in itself is worth more.

I also enjoy talking to all the members and some even come to me for advice.
All consultants are different though

I used to help out at SW meets by getting there early and helping to set up and put away afterwards etc.

I did it for the love of the group and to help my consultant who had a full time job and then had all that to setup:cool:

I would imagine it is up to your consultant as it comes directly out of her pocket;)

babybuffy84 said:
I weigh people in at my slimming world class we get the mag for free when it's out but I just love helping out and wouldn't bother me if I didn't get anything x

Same as this x

I'm part of the social team which I find really helps me too now I'm at target it as it keeps me on track as I have to go to group each week so it keeps my mind focussed!

My c got me a little gift at crimbo which I really was expecting

Back