Does anyone know how Collect+ works?

Dollyanna

Hello!

I ordered on Saturday. I got the 4 packs a day as I don't really have that much to lose so will take it slower.

Does anyone know if I should get an email when the parcel has been dispatched or if I only get one when the parcel is ready to be collected?

I put on 1lb this week! Uh oh. I think it's because I know I'm starting a new dietplan this week that I'm not trying as hard...but will get back on my feet now. xxx

I had an email and a txt message when they dispatched mine and when i used the collect+ i received another txt when it was ready to collect was very good and easy.

Word of warning I had to go back to collect+ with some ID as they wouldnt give it to me without some form of ID (i thought just could show them my txt message) not sure if it was just my shop or all of them?

Thank yooouuu!

Just got my text :)

Brilliant I'll make sure I bring some with me then just incase. This collect+ is an absolute godsend for me because I think I'm annoying my neighbours with them signing for my parcels all the time! xxx

Collect+?? I'm avidly reading all your posts on the save and slim threads, just going to use up all my cambridge products and I'll be joining you! :)

Collect+ is a delivery service that delivers to a local shop so that you can collect it directly from there, rather than having to wait in all day to sign for a parcel. They're pretty widespread and you probably have somewhere nearby - I believe my nearest collection point is an Oddbins (?!), and it's about 8 minutes by car. Definately a good idea if you tend to get a lot of 'could not be delivered' type notices through the door :)

I went to place my order on Friday and the collect+ option was gone from the website, i hit the live chat button and was told by Karen that Collect+ had over 20 of their large parcels sitting in their Stockton Depot for over 1 week and they had been marked as sent, when they contacted them about missing parcels they told them they where on the way to the customers. 2 Days after that inquiry it turned out that the parcels where still sitting in the Stockton Depot! She said they had to take 2 Cars down and reclaim the parcels and send them out by Royal Mail. Needless to say they decided not to use them anymore, she also told me that Collect+ had a parcel in the Wembley depot for a customer in London from the 19th of August until the 5th September without even trying to deliver it then they managed to lose it :S

I am having to get my current order delivered to my brother in laws house as i will be at work when it comes :(

Back