does anyone know how many kcal a...

*gold.emerald*

dancing queen ;)
does any one know how many kcal a normal small shawarma(kebap) with mixed chicken and lamb would have??

Hi. Sorry, I don't know, but thought I would reply as I am on! I did a quick search on Food Focus, but nothing comes up. Guess you just have to try and estimate how much meat there was, and figure out how it was cooked etc (what is shawarma?!) and go from there.....ooh, kebab :heartpump:

thanks, sweetie...yup, i also was searching and could not find anything.hmmm.lol
It's this wrap with chicken or lamb or mixed with all sorts of sauces, and onions and salad, quite yummy.lol i got it in this arabic restaurant, I guess I will just have to live with it.lol xxx

I can't find anything for a shawarma, but I had a look on essentialsweightloss.co.uk and they've got a few listings for kebabs - not sure if any hit the mark, but might be in the same ballpark!

Doner kebab in pitta bread with salad, small portion (230g) : 586 kcals, 37.3g fat

Shish kebab in pitta bread with salad, average portion: 356 kcals, 9.4g fat

I can't find anything for a shawarma, but I had a look on essentialsweightloss.co.uk and they've got a few listings for kebabs - not sure if any hit the mark, but might be in the same ballpark!

Doner kebab in pitta bread with salad, small portion (230g) : 586 kcals, 37.3g fat

Shish kebab in pitta bread with salad, average portion: 356 kcals, 9.4g fat

thanks, hun!Yah, was thinking about 500kcal to 700kcal. Ooohh, hope I don't regret it next week having gone for that today.lol

Back