Does anyone know where I can get the Slimming World Summer recipes book?

Slim&slinky

Hello, Does anyone know where I can get the slimming world summer recipes book, I saw it online (though not to buy) and it was full of wonderful picnic type things but when I went on slimming world site I can't see it and its not being sold at slimming world, any ideas? or do they only bring it out/ make it available in the summer?

I'm thinking it's spring and it's picnic time! :character00238:

If you don't attend SW yourself, have you a friend who does, if so ask them to look at their group. if not on display then get them to ask the consultant to order it for themselves.

hi! have u try ebay ? they use to have a lot of sw books on there or amazon maybe a gd place to look! good luck :) x
!

Hello everyone, thank u for your suggestions, I am a member of the group and meant to ask my consultant on Monday but as I couldnt see it on the slimming world site anymore assumed it was discontinued, will def. look on ebay and hopefully my consultant will know somethng about it. Good luck with slimming everyone.

Oh I had a feeling they'd discontinued it :( its good they are updating it but I really loved the look at some of those recipes so hope I can get hold of a copy some where. Noticed Amazon had some with really over the top prices compared to group too, even ebay!

Oh I had a feeling they'd discontinued it :( its good they are updating it but I really loved the look at some of those recipes so hope I can get hold of a copy some where. Noticed Amazon had some with really over the top prices compared to group too, even ebay!
They're marking up the prices cos you can't buy them unless you join SW, rip off really.

Have you tried the library..i get mine there and copy what recipes i want to keep..also ask other group members..we swap often in our group and also have a box where everyone adds recipes.

Back