Does anyone know.....

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
What new restaurants/cafes are in the new 2010 eating out guide?

I have the 2009 one, but wasnt sure if its worth getting the new one. If it has carluccios and strada in, i will buy it :). Any info would be great :)

I had a free eating out guide when i joined the monthly pass and the places that you mentioned aren't listed in there. Not sure what edition it is it just says new edition but the tradmark is 2010. I was given this site which might be useful if you wanna check it out. It has loads of places on there ukladyluck1 hope this helped. x

Thanks apparently carluccios dont have any nutiritional info available so i cant point things there, Shame, its so yummy!

I dont know either ive just bought the 2009 one as I was working with the 2003 lol but i was woundering the same cause theres no point in up dating mine if the 2009 is similar :)

That Eating Out Guide is SO helpful. I went out for a curry with OH the other day and I used to think Poppadoms were a good decision! Tis scary how many points are in a bhuna!

That Eating Out Guide is SO helpful. I went out for a curry with OH the other day and I used to think Poppadoms were a good decision! Tis scary how many points are in a bhuna!

I think curries are the worst thing to eat, though! if you do fancy one, i'd go the Chinese route, and have a curry from there, find it's less points, and then just buy the WW nanns or have mini pitta's from M&S the tiny ones are only 0.5 each :) so nice also!

Back