Does anyone recommend a CDC in the Welwyn/Brookmans Park area?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misstiny, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. misstiny

misstiny Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I am moving to London for my new job soon....yeah:D. Actually this coming weekend. I'll be staying with a friend in Brookman's park for a little while until my house sale comes through, after which I might be moving into the Welwyn GC area.

So is there a highly recommended CDC in the Welwyn or surrounding areas?
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Hi Miss Tiny - unfortunately Minimins doesn't allow us to recommend individual Counsellors on this forum, as I discovered to my cost some weeks ago...Sorry!

The very best way to find a Counsellor is to check on the company website's list of Counsellors in your area, and then call the Freephone number 0800 16-14-12 because not all Counsellors have a web-page. Phone all the Counsellors convenient to your home, and see who you click with....

I hope you find a good one!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.