Step 1 Sole Source Does anyone...

J.D

Silver Member
Have 1 day off every week? Just 1 day? Would it affect loss loads? If you have something planned like a meal out, do you drink the shakes for the rest of the day and miss one for that meal?

I fancy doing something after my weigh in tomorrow like go out for dinner somewhere, do I go out for dinner then drink my shakes as usual or miss one? It's confusing and I don't mind if it affects my loss like by a lb but I don't want it where I will have food once a week then SS 100% and put weight on, i would hate losing out on £49 and putting on weight lol..

Just don't know what to dooo? X

Why would you want to ruin any hard work that you have already done!! You can go out for dinner just stick to protein and green veg/salad. You started this diet for a reason remember that reason.. Don't mean to sound harsh but the the end result is so worth the challenge.. Stay strong and get your ultermate aim.. ;)))

I was just wondering how it worked, would one treat per week, a chance to eat with my family again dramatically affect the whole week? I've only 1st 5 (give or take) to lose. Just miss eating as a family I feel so distant like I'm not even here, it's really impacted on me today I've been in a foul mood and horrible to everyone, not meaning to but couldn't help it. I walked a different way home from school today to avoid anyone that would talk to me for fear of biting their head off lol. I dunno.. It's messing with my head loads today. X

Moment of madness I've drank some water and gotten into bed. I'm over it now lol..

Come on, 1st 5lbs (hopefully if my scales are correct) and I can go back to slimming world food. Thank you x

Yay to the water! It seems to solve everything!! One of the reasons i have always "failed" at diets before is that I've never got over the thing of "rewarding" myself with food ie if done well, have a night off after weigh in, and feeling like I shouldn't be "depriving" myself. Eerrrmm hello? Depriving myself of what? Something that tastes nice of a couple of minutes? Feeding my already fat face with food that would make me look and feel bad? No way!! Now I am treating myself to new clothes with all the money saved by not buying too much food (saving despite paying for my CWP packs!) and I point blank REFUSE to continue the real deprivation that was going on - depriving myself of looking and feeling great. No food in the world can measure up to the feeling of putting a certain pair of trousers today and feeling how loose they are.You can do it J.D.! There are other ways to bond with your family, nothing is worth undoing the AMAZING work you've done so far. You will have that 1st 5lb off in absolutely no time xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for that.

I'm en route to my first weigh in now x

Good luck at the WI, hope you get great results to motivate you for next week!

Heidi

Results are on weekly weigh in section x

Last edited:
Congrats, that's great loss. Hope you feel motivated and really proud of yourself. Well done!

Heidi

Thank u I am :) feel much better x

I'm sitting in a cafe with my OH

Just drinking black coffee ... :) x

I'm sitting in a cafe with my OH

Just drinking black coffee ... :) x

Living the dream babe!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a meal once a week with my family either a roast without the potatoes or a high protein meal in a restaurant and when I stick to the plan 100% the rest of the time it doesn't affect my weight losses!

good luck x

Back