1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Body Magic count if.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsSlimToBeSample, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsSlimToBeSample

MrsSlimToBeSample Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You come home and eat some Galaxy Chocolate :sign0007::4633:

Decided to try and start doing a walk every day with the Little One when Im not at work then hopefully I can build up my fitness a bit to start the running I want to get in to, so we walked a mile to the park, ran up the big hill to the swings etc, played in the park for an hour, ran back down the hill, walked the mile home, made a cuppa and had a strip of galaxy...that really wasnt the plan, Im so weak! It was DEVINE but I feel **** now lol that moment of pleasure was sooo not worth it....(I think ive said that before to my Hubby when he has made me miss Desperate Housewives as well :whistle::D)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.