Does everyone go out after Weigh In?

Lila i'm with you girl! Little bit of what you fancy does you good, before SW i was always in the chippy/maccies/chinese/indian i never cooked for myself hence the huge mass of person i became ..now for 6 days i feed myself really well getting everything i need and on WI night i revert, i love it, i couldnt do a 'plan' if i couldnt have a treat night. I treat myself to whatever i fancy and its not done me any harm at all x

A friend of mine has treat night after her weigh in, when she has whatever she likes! I did it once, and the guilt i felt the next day simply wasn't worth it!
After my weigh in, I usually either eat a normal SW meal, or treat myself to a SW friendly treat, such as chicken chow mein, grilled chicken kebab, or the like. Not done it in ages though, as after weigh in, i usually go to the pub with a friend and treat myself to wine, and moan about the week we've had!

I don't personally but the 2 girls I go with do. Usually it's a roll from the bakery covered in mayo, a chinese that night, or biscuits, chocolate etc . I don't see the point in sticking to plan all week to get a good result, to potentially **** it all up for the sake of a snickers bar :D

Im thinking about not having one this week and seeing if that makes a difference but tbh, I think having my treat works for me. Its like, it reminds me that I'm not neglecting myself or I'm not going to have to say no to everything. That I can be healthy and loose weight and still enjoy the odd naughty. I dont use many syns during the week. I try to stick to 5 max a day so I think if I want a gravy chip then I might as well have one hehe!

I normally have a bar of chocolate, sonmething I really fancy, of higher syn value but still count it in. Only buy one though, cant be trusted with multi packs! lol xx

My treat is that I don't go home lol. Hubby has the kids and I go to my besties house who has a SW friendly dinner waiting and then we watch the apprentice and have a giggle.

I am very lucky. She makes it easy to stay on track. It's nice to have dinner cooked for me for a change!

Awww - what a lovely treat that one is!!

I like that a lot.

Im thinking about not having one this week and seeing if that makes a difference but tbh, I think having my treat works for me. Its like, it reminds me that I'm not neglecting myself or I'm not going to have to say no to everything. That I can be healthy and loose weight and still enjoy the odd naughty. I dont use many syns during the week. I try to stick to 5 max a day so I think if I want a gravy chip then I might as well have one hehe!

Isn't it supposed to be between 5 and 15 a day?

I've done a bit of both, it depends if I've been organised enough to have something SW-friendly ready for when I get home.
My favourite thing to have now though is a Chicken Chow Mein from the Chinese Takeaway (that's RIGHT beside class - evil!) because it feels so naughty but I usually have enough syns to cover it.

Lucky7, yeah it is but I try to stick lower if I can so I can allow for error. Im only starting so just wanna be sure Im not accidentally going over or anything.

I have a 'treat' night every tuesday after weigh in - either an indian or chinese or I buy a ready made dessert like a cheesecake in Morrisons for after a SW meal on W.I nights.

I have lost every week - apart from one week when it was a STS................however, my treats have become smaller as I've lost weight and my stomach has shrunk (hopefully anyway) - initially the indian was a chicken tikka korma - with rice and they give free onion bhaji's and poppodums - now we say 'no' poppodums or onion bhaji's - nothing free - thanks' - and I pick the chicken out of the korma sauce as I can't eat it all - and at least, half the rice is left............hubby is finding the same, same also with chinese we're ordering less and less each week - so really we';re wasting money because it gets thrown away.

IF I get to the stage where I don't lose weight then the treat night will STOP.

I'm one of the naughty ones!
I have Sundays off plan, it keeps me going through the week and I really look forward to it. I don't drink alcohol at all, I dont eat crisps during the week, I make all my meals from scratch so they are all syn free and I only have a freddo or treat size choccie bar per day, so through the week it probably balances out my syns when I have a large bar of choccie (or 2!) and a bag of crisps
Me an OH take weeks to pick a meal out, mine was a blow out fondue last week, this week he wants stew and dumplings. 9/10 weeks we lose so we are happy.

My treat each week is a slice of white bread with real butter for supper. It's the one thing I miss the most. Last weigh in though I had mcdonald's to celebrate 1stone loss. I've decided on a takeaway for every 7lb lost now x

ive never had any extra treat or naughties!!!! thought about it but when it comes to it i cant actually do it.
i weigh in at 5.30...by the time i get home its 7pm im all motivated and i have a sw tea and my syns and im satisfied and happy.
the next day...well its the first day of a new week and i wouldnt want to do anything to ruin it!

I think if you count it in your syns for the day and you can honestly say you can get back on plan next day and your still losing doing it that way then there is nothing wrong with it, Its not being any less commited to the plan but i cant trust myself if i go and have that takeaway i will think i have lost control and it would wreck my week. Even if i knew most of that takeaway was saved with syns. I have to be 100 per cent in control now i need to account for every syn that is in my mouth otherwise i will blow it big time. I am a all or nothing type of person unfortuantly. I do though treat myself to a glass of wine once i have lost that week but i only buy those mini bottles as again i would polish the whole bottle otherwise

I always have a treat on WI night. And i don't count the syns.

It's never affected me weight loss in all the years i've done SW. xo

I weigh in in the morning, so if I don't carry on with a normal SW day I would have the potential to eat all day long :p

I find weigh in always spurs me on whether it be good or bad :)

Yes, I'm the same. I weigh in at home, first thing on a Mon morning. So I start the day and the week as I mean to go on.

Sat nite tends to be a bit of treat night for me, an Indian takeaway usually, syns counted.

I got my normal gravy chip last week after WI and was SO ill that night and the next day. Was so odd.
So Im taking it as a sign to not go mad after WI.
Instead I have a goal:
1lb off - No trest
2lbs off - Beans on toast (real butter and bread!)
3lbs off - Cupcake <3
4lbs+ off - BOTH

*prays for 4lbs* hehe

Nope no treat night for me.On the nights I "accidentally" go over syns on wine I claw them back by zeroing syns for the rest of the week(after posting on here panicking LOL).I've had one off plan meal in 12 weeks and even then I chose best I could. Obsessive? Me?? :p:p:p
Each to their own and all that..whatever works can't be that bad!I'm just in a hurry to get where I'm going so I can have another baby..but nothing wrong with those taking their time and enjoying the ride :) xx

oh but P.S..it's my bday next week,day after WI and I've already checked out the syns for the entire bottle of pink champers I am determined to drink as a present to myself and VERY sadly then worked out how many days I need to go syn free to pull it back :p:p:p

I always have a treat after WI - I really look forward to it. I don't go mad though. I usually have an eclair from M&S which is 8.5 syns and, as I normally have no syns during the day before WI, it's counted in my syns anyway. Most of the time, my treat after WI is chocolate, cake or crisps haha. And then I get straight back onto plan the next morning.

Back