Does everyone go out after Weigh In?

I weigh in on a Saturday and I try to make it a normal day, ie. sticking with the plan, but inevitably have a vodka or two or something similar at the weekend. Still its in points or cals so...cant hurt!

We do this...we get chinese. We have a chicken fried rice, chips & curry sauce (between 2 of us that is!) Then a chocolate bar - usually something like an aero that we dont usally have enough syns for any other day. Your right it does keep you going. And i think it helps when youve been really good all week and start to fancy a takeaway, you know that your next one isnt too far away!

i always always have pea fritter and chips or cheese and onion pasty and chips after wi if i dont i normally fail by friday/saturday so it keeps me on track and is summit we all really look forward to

I'm not sure what I am going to do tonight. I'm starving hungry and fish and chips has my name on it. Will take a snack for after weigh in and try and resist. I think tonight is going to be a bad one anyway, may as well not sabotage next week already.

I have just had my first weigh in and went straight to the chippy!
Had chicken chow mein which I love and is only 7 syns and some chips which Im not counting!
Will start afresh tomorrow

I got my normal gravy chip last week after WI and was SO ill that night and the next day. Was so odd.
So Im taking it as a sign to not go mad after WI.
Instead I have a goal:
1lb off - No trest
2lbs off - Beans on toast (real butter and bread!)
3lbs off - Cupcake <3
4lbs+ off - BOTH

*prays for 4lbs* hehe

Got 5.5lbs off so just had my beans on toast with real butter and real bread and gonna have my cupcake with a cuppa before bed! =D YAY!

I have just had my first weigh in and went straight to the chippy!
Had chicken chow mein which I love and is only 7 syns and some chips which Im not counting!
Will start afresh tomorrow
carefull with takeaway chicken chow mein. It is 7 syns for an average portion which is calculated by SW as 375gms. I weighed a single portion from my take away and it was 620 gms . . . nearly double !!

Got 5.5lbs off so just had my beans on toast with real butter and real bread and gonna have my cupcake with a cuppa before bed! =D YAY!

Well done! :D

I've found that since sticking to the SW plan that when I have a treat night now I get really ill that night/the next day! I used to suffer a lot from stomach bugs and I've not since doing this.

I'm still going to eat out once a month and have my chocolate bar once a week but I think I'll go careful from now on. :(

Only started sw 2 weeks ago, but on Saturday night for x factor, I made syn free burgers wrapped in lettuce with onion, (he) cheese, tomato and served them with sw wedges....this to me was a real treat so I aim to recreate my favourites a la sw every Saturday :) This Saturday is sw KFC yum! :)

Back