Does exercise help weight loss on Lipotrim?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by losebabyweight, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. losebabyweight

losebabyweight Member

Hi everyone,
    I know exercise is a good thing and is healthy for us blah, blah, blah...but was wondering does it help actually make more of a difference with weight loss on Lipotrim? x:wave_cry:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    it hasnt with me, i just walk to town and school now instead of taking the car.supose if u just up your excercise levels from b4 u will lose(i am guessing)

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I found exercise really helped with the weight loss. I went to the gym about 3 times a week (last time on LT) and also did a lot more walking. Seemed to tone me up and I didn't have any saggy skin, which I think was down to the exercise. I usually lost 3-4lbs a week which was nice and consistent.

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. Justice UK

Justice UK Full Member

Exercise has helped me keep up my rate of weight loss. Definatley a big help for me so far.

7. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    I have just started exercising because I'm not dizzy etc anymore. I exercised for 3 days last week for around 20 mins and instead of my usual 3/4 lbs I lost 8 lb this week! I don't know if this is a one of or not!
    I'm sure exercising won't do you any harm as long as you feel physically up to it.
    Let us know how you get on.
    T x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.