Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does exercise help weight loss on Lipotrim?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by losebabyweight, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. losebabyweight

losebabyweight Member

Hi everyone,
    I know exercise is a good thing and is healthy for us blah, blah, blah...but was wondering does it help actually make more of a difference with weight loss on Lipotrim? x:wave_cry:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy 2 be

yummy mummy 2 be Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    it hasnt with me, i just walk to town and school now instead of taking the car.supose if u just up your excercise levels from b4 u will lose(i am guessing)

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I found exercise really helped with the weight loss. I went to the gym about 3 times a week (last time on LT) and also did a lot more walking. Seemed to tone me up and I didn't have any saggy skin, which I think was down to the exercise. I usually lost 3-4lbs a week which was nice and consistent.

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. Justice UK

Justice UK Full Member

Exercise has helped me keep up my rate of weight loss. Definatley a big help for me so far.

7. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    I have just started exercising because I'm not dizzy etc anymore. I exercised for 3 days last week for around 20 mins and instead of my usual 3/4 lbs I lost 8 lb this week! I don't know if this is a one of or not!
    I'm sure exercising won't do you any harm as long as you feel physically up to it.
    Let us know how you get on.
    T x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.