Does exercise help weight loss on Lipotrim?

Hi everyone,
I know exercise is a good thing and is healthy for us blah, blah, blah...but was wondering does it help actually make more of a difference with weight loss on Lipotrim? x:wave_cry:x

it hasnt with me, i just walk to town and school now instead of taking the car.supose if u just up your excercise levels from b4 u will lose(i am guessing)

I found exercise really helped with the weight loss. I went to the gym about 3 times a week (last time on LT) and also did a lot more walking. Seemed to tone me up and I didn't have any saggy skin, which I think was down to the exercise. I usually lost 3-4lbs a week which was nice and consistent.

Exercise has helped me keep up my rate of weight loss. Definatley a big help for me so far.

I have just started exercising because I'm not dizzy etc anymore. I exercised for 3 days last week for around 20 mins and instead of my usual 3/4 lbs I lost 8 lb this week! I don't know if this is a one of or not!
I'm sure exercising won't do you any harm as long as you feel physically up to it.
Let us know how you get on.
T x

Back