Does extra easy only work if ..........

loughpet

You fill half your plate with superfree foods ? Or will it work if i use free on red and green foods only.
Please tell me your experience also how many syns are you having a day ? I feel I need 15 but am worried with an underactive thyroid I might not lose weight with this many syns per day .

Thanks in advance for your help/advice

On Extra easy. You can eat red or green days.

Success express is when 2x3rd is superfree foods and 3rd is what you get on green or red days to boost your weight loss. Hope this helps. If you need your 15 syns a day then have them. If you stick to the plan 100% then you will have a loss.

Good luck.

There is a recommendation on EE that 1/3 of your plate is superfree foods - I try to do this most of the time because I think they wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't going to be helpful to weight loss.
You could start off with 15 syns and if you aren't happy with your weight loss you could drop it to 12 or 10 and go from there.

True, but I have found that EE doesn't work for me if I don't have the third superfree so I make sure I do, even if it's just some salad leaves on the side!

As for the syns, I agree, start with 15 and work downwards. These should be the last thing to be cut down on!

Back