Does it matter when we have the packs?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ajax, 15 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    Is it ok to have all three in the evening?

Or is it important to have one first thing? like brekkie? :confused:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sassy76

sassy76 Moderator

You can eat your packs whenever and however you like hun..
    U will find a pattern that you prefer..
    I saved mine until lunch then teatime then late evening.. but others cant leave eating until that long..
    I guess it also depends when you get up in the morning..
    easy for me to say... I dont have an early start!
    icemoose likes this.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Yep I used to have all four in the evening as that was my "danger time" and the cupboards were calling my name. Also took away the being deprived feelings as I always had the packs to look forward to.

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I find I need to space them for breakfast, which is different for me as I never would eat a breakfast, (might do on holidays) for lunch time and one in the evening...

But, there has been times when I could not face the morning one and I do leave it as an extra treat in the afternoon.

For me missing a pack can spell danger as I had difficulty in taking the three a day and I know how important it is for energy level and my own health to make sure I do take three a day.

If I have to go out for dinner I will save a CD meal for the evening so that I feel full before heading out and I have a bar or tetra with me to have while others are eating.

Love Mini xxx
  6. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You can have them how and whenever you like :)... at least there's some sort of choice;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.