1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

does it matter

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 2 November 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

when you syn? eg i have 2 1hexa and b left and was going to use it 2night for my dinner but i had ryvita mini which i know is a hex b so should hex' s be used first before you syn thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

I don't think it matters which you use first.

4. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Well-Known Member

Just purely for ease of mind, i use HEX's first then syn. It doesnt matter though, as they should have the same syn value anyway.

5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

nope, doesn't matter at all!

6. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

As stated, no difference at all - however you plan to put your free food/HEx's/syns within your day is totally up to you :)

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

As long as one is synned and the other is the He, it doesnt matter which way around you have them Hun.

8. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

thats okay was beginning to wonder if thats why the pounds were going on instead of off , think my body is just thinkin " sod this i will just syn everthing" :D