Does it matter?

dinkadonka

Hi Guys,

Im on day 3 of WW and Im sticking to it but I wanted to ask does it matter how you spend your points?

The reason I ask is that I dont eat veg/fruit/healthy stuff as I am a very fussy eater and I cant even force it down me. Im sticking to my 29 points but im eating things like tuna sarnies and ww meals, packets of skips and cheese slices on low cal bread.

Will I still lose the weight even though im not 'detoxing' etc ?

Thanks
VJ X

VJ you should still lose weight. Just try and stick to the 'light' version of whatever you're having because the saturated fat level is lower and there for you're more likely to lose weight :)

Veggies are great if you can take them, most of them are 0 pts anyway so wouldn't go towards your pts allowance. Drinking loads of water is great for detoxing though. I take mine with a splash of sugar free or no added sugar dilutable drinks, I hate plain old water.

Oh yes! Itll still work lol I dont eat veggies or salads at all (well not unless its in my soup) I have crisps every day, WW desserts, bagels, toast, all sorts... but ALWAYS within my points :)

Strictly speaking, you should only spend 14 points per week on sugary food and alcohol. But to be honest, for now I'd keep eating the way you're going and see how it goes.

I personally have found that I lose more weight when I eat lots of veggies - in soups, stirfries etc. but my WW leader has told of a member who ate a mars bar and a cream cake every day (cos that's what she wanted to eat and it was within her points) and still managed to lose weight.

Don't worry too much about it untill your losses start to slow down or plateau. Maybe you could try adding in one portion of veggies every day though? Just as a way to get you used to them for the time that you're down to 20 points or less per day as that's normally how you'd fill yourself up when you're on so few points.

Good luck with the rest of the week. let us know how you get on!

Back