Does it stop?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pete10141748, 1 November 2008 Social URL.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Needing to urinate so much, I mean?

For every day this week, i've drunk at least the 4ltr of water. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I was p-ing every 30 minutes, or so it seemed!

By today, I'm having to go much less frequently, despite being close to drinking more today than any day so far :confused:

does the body just get more used to volume of water? Or should i be concerned?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Lighter Life Total
    i think you just get use to it as i weed alot to start with now im ok just like normal
  4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

ah, great, thanks, at least it's not only me! :D

cheers :)
  5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You do get used to it Pete. The first week is boot camp for bladders.

Now you've been promoted. :D
  6. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Woo! Promotion! :D
    Does that come with a uniform? lol
  7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    yep it def stops ur body adapts!! thank god i couldnt be on the lo like that for 14 weeks haha
  8. skinnydebs

skinnydebs Full Member

Lighter Life
    I was telling my LLC that I was so tired of going to the loo so much and have to pass a few people at work that must have been sick of seeing me, and she said it does get less frequent usually after the first week.

I really hope so!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.