does lipotrim make you moody

finbin

does lipotrim make you moody, i have been in a really bad mood all day, i dont know if its something elsebut i feel like i could make myself feel better if i ate something nice. i feel so bad. has any one else felt moody. :(

In my first few weeks a was so moody my oh nearly left me LOL. My poor daughter couldn't do anything right. Things will get better, Don't give in to food it WONT make you happy. You can do this. What day are you on?

Hi finbin, I've had my moments but more emotional days than moody days, I have become very aware that I used to use food to make myself feel better so have had to try and find something to fill that void, seems to be this forum plus I do spend a lot of time in the bath with a good book lol!

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

i had my first weigh in today lost 10lb really pleased so i dont know why i feel so moody, but i nearly killed one of the kids today. normally i would turn to food. it is so difficult.

thank you for the encouragement, it really does help. I have 63 lbs to lose in total but at least that went down to 53lb today.

I for one have been very moody the last two weeks....luckily my friends and family are very understanding - even though they are hoping it will pass VERY soon! This is my 3rd week so fingers crossed it's coming to an end! lol
xx

I don't think LT makes you moody...but, i do think that, at first you feel you're missing out and this makes you moody!
You have just got to think of what you're gaining (or rather losing) keep this in mind and you will be find xx

Amanda you started the same day as me and I too am on week 3 from tomorrow(2nd weigh in this evening and lost 4) thats 13in total. I started at 14.8 though but will be interesting to see how we both do !

Trish xx

yo yo...maybe its a womens thing!!!!lol

Hi there, I was quite irritable for a couple of weeks. It will pass, resist the urge to comfort eat!

sorry finbin - I was very moody for about 3 days and it passed. 2 weeks seems a long time, are you having enought water?
xx

OMG, Nic....that's exactly what's making me moody! I have been to 2 BBQ's over the last few days and i could feel myself looking at everyone stuffing their faces and thinking it's just not fair that i can't eat, and then after I thought, you all just gonna end up FAT! ha ha

Amanda you started the same day as me and I too am on week 3 from tomorrow(2nd weigh in this evening and lost 4) thats 13in total. I started at 14.8 though but will be interesting to see how we both do !

Trish xx

Ooooo....this will be interesting...we have lost the same amount too....good luck and keep me updated on how ur doing! x

lol...yeah, been there thought that!! its fab now tho..I have cooked BBQ's for the last 2 days and i have not even though about it! It's fab!!!
as someone has written in their signature.... nothing tastes as good, as being slim feels!! and its sooooo true!!!

Back