Does ProPoints work?

shosho

Hi
Just started Weightwatchers new Propoints diet and i'm sticking to it fairly well - had a couple of challenges this week, but so far, with 2 days to go, I still have 15 of my weekly points remaining and i've earned 24 activity points.

I'm panicking that I go to get weighed on Wednesday and I've either stayed the same or put on - i'll be so demotivated if I have!!

I have about 1 to 2 stone to lose after having a baby last June, and I'm finding it soooo difficult to shift!!

I need motivation and confidence folks!! xx

I tend to not use activity points but i use all my weeklies. The weeks iv been good and not gone over my dailys and weeklies iv lost. On weeks where its been time of month iv put on,but then the week after iv had a good loss.
Iv been doing it for 6weeks and hav lost 5.5pound but i only want to lose about 8pound so its very hard for me.
Im sure you will do fine.
Are you drinking atleast 2litres of water a day??
How are you finding it??id suggest you make a diary on here so people can see how you are doing and point out any errors or cheer u on where needed,i have a diary and then it also keeps me on track because if i reach for a snack i tend to not eat it because i no id have to let everyone who reads my diary know iv eaten it!lol
Good luck im sure the scales will show a loss and keep u motivated!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back