does scan bran work?

Ive tired it with toppings on and hated it but in cakes its fine and can make pretty yummy ones! I had a sticky toffee cake last week, all for 4 and half syns! YUM! Try it and give it a go! x

Thats prompted me to do a search for sticky toffee pudding, found some receipes on the forum (one with toffee options sachet, one with a curly wurly) - is it anything remotely like a "real" one???

I like it :) I have mine with sliced banana and some jam in the mornings or sliced banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Its very filling!

I bought a pack at group this evening, i'm going to make something sweet with it this weekend i think, a carrot cake sounds yum.

i cannot find scan bran ne where!!! :(

Thats prompted me to do a search for sticky toffee pudding, found some receipes on the forum (one with toffee options sachet, one with a curly wurly) - is it anything remotely like a "real" one???
It really is. Very moist, the texture is as though it has coconut in it, in my opinion.

My consultant is a good business lady, she convinced everyone to buy scanbran this week!

Had it for my breakfast with hot milk this morning. It certainly wasn't quick to eat!

I'm keen to try this though:
Oatbran/Scan Bran cake
5 Scan/Oat Bran
1 Müllerlight yogurt
2 eggs
¼ tsp baking powder
5 tbsp sweetener or to taste
1 tsp cinnamon
Cover the Scan Bran with boiling water to soften.
Mix all the ingredients together and microwave for approximately 7 minutes.

2.5 syns or 1HEb.

Also, why are scan bran 0.5 syns each or 5 for a HEb? I thought HEb were 6 syns, or would expecting people to eat 12 scan brans too much?

I bought some at group this week and just had 2 with dairyleigh light on and i quite enjoyed them, gonna attempt to make a cake with them today too i think

Back