does slimming world work?

I think most of us have tried WWs in the past, and we've all been hungry, this is such a good plan because you can eat big portions and still lose. Come and join us! You'll never regret it!

I was a WW'er for year's and thought there was no better diet - but I was proved wrong, I am a converted SW fan now and will never go back to WW.

SW does work and keep's on working too, so good luck with your weight loss.

yes yes yes i have bein on the plan 9 weeks and lost 1 stone 11 and i dont think i have ever been hungry its great and there is pleanty recipies on the threads that are well good give it a go hope u enjoy it as much me :D

thanks Circes, well done on your incredible weight loss. im going to join the meeting tomorrow!!! but then have a social even weds eve so hope dont blow ie :( anyway its christmas countdown so if i cd shed 2 st by then id be chuffed.

Wow baystone, 4 stone .thats brill, well done. really glad to hear from ww people that its better . i really didnt want to just rejoin and be back on the merrygoround. SW sounds like i will never be hungry. 20 points on ww was nothing esp as im 5'11 and have quite a good appetite!

hi mushy peas, yes i am a bit nervous of being able to eat liberally having been brainwashed with my measly 20 pnts on ww which was nothing! am looking forward to giving it a go :)

Does it work? Does it ever!!
I've lost 3 stone and have kept it off for over a year now. This diet is fantastic for losing and maintaining weight. It's the only diet i've ever got to target on and I've tried a few!!
Go for it!!

I have just started at Slimming World and have about 4st to lose. I am being weighed on Thursday and can't wait to see what my 1st week's result will be. I have found it really easy to do and haven't gone hungry once. Even my partner has now started! I was on WW before and it was a constant battle trying to make my points last or saving them up for a night on the town!! The only thing I have been slightly disappointed with is Slimming World's website, just not as good as WW. But everything has been absolutely fantastic and I'm actually enjoying healthy eating!! Roll on Summer 2010!!

Back