does sw work for everyone

elleceejay

I was simply wondering if sw really does work for evryone ( if they do stick 100% to plan) or is there some people that just dont get the same success as others. I did ww a few years ago and had great weight losses with it (getting down to a size 8 ) but I just found as I lost weight and my points per day got less (18)I was restricted. I tended to eat alot of ready meals so that I could track my points easier, but now that I am married I cant expect my hubby to live of ready meals which is why sw seems great, I just hope it works for me

Personally, I think if you follow sw 100% and dont take the free food to the extreme and watch your portion control :eek: then I think it should work for everyone.

Now i've said that theres going to be someone who says it didnt work for them :D

Personally, I think if you follow sw 100% and dont take the free food to the extreme and watch your portion control :eek: then I think it should work for everyone.

Now i've said that theres going to be someone who says it didnt work for them :D
Yes - here I am! :):):):)
Extra Easy didn't do it for me - my consultant told me to change to red days and I've lost 6lb over 2 weeks. Personally, I think it's the limitation of carbs that has worked for me, which you don't have to limit as such on EE.

Yes - here I am! :):):):)
Extra Easy didn't do it for me - my consultant told me to change to red days and I've lost 6lb over 2 weeks. Personally, I think it's the limitation of carbs that has worked for me, which you don't have to limit as such on EE.

Aww but it did work for you, following red days you have lost 6lb. I just think you have to follow the plan that suits you best :D

well done keep up the good work :D

sw offers many plans (red, green, EE, mix2match etc) so mostly everyone can find somthing that works best for them. All plans WILL work.. but for example, i can lose 0.5lb on a 1000% green/red week, but can loose 1-2 on average with EE... so its finding what works best, but yes sw will work when followed properly..

BUT, some find that other eating plans, that are non sw may work better- i.e some prefer ww.. this can be because of preference and ease to fit into thier lifestyle, so its better to follow and easier for them.. or they just get better losses- e.g they might loose 0.5lb a week average on sw, but 1-2lb on ww, rosmary connely..

either way, ALL plans work, just some better than others depending on the individual..

Back