Does that time of the month affect your weigh in

Ayshaah

Hello everyone, this is my first post though I've been reading ever since I started my CD journey. I started 3 wks ago at a weight of 102kg, I lost 6kg my first week, at my second week weigh in I lost 1kg, I was not happy but I thought it's bcuz of the 3spoonfuls of rice I cheated with, from then I resolved to be 100% and that is exactly what I did this last week but to my disappointment I lost 1kg again, my consultant feels it's bcuz am on my period, that's why I still didn't lose much this week. Do you think is the reason why? Thanks

Hey,
I've found that my totm effects my weight loss, I seem to maintain, I always feel very bloated on totm and my CDC said I may retain water around this time. The next week I tend to lose like normal. I wouldn't worry if it does effect maybe just drink a little more water :) water seems to be the answer to everything on this diet lol!

I had my weigh in on Monday and only lost a pound. I've came off the depo injection and having my first totm in almost 7 years. Been 'on' for almost 2 weeks now too, which is starting to get boring. lol

My CDC said it was because of my totm and she'd be expecting a big loss from me this week. (Which of course has put the anxiety in me incase I dont have one)

Back