Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does the 1000 plan work?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have moved to the 1000 plan will I loose any weight or stay the same? I'm not ready to maintain yet I've still got 23lbs to loose.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

1,000 calories is not enough to maintain your weight. It is usually somewhere between 1,700 and 2,000 ish calories a day to do this.

1,000 will definitely result in weight loss but this does not mean you can guarantee that each week you will see a loss - you still need to look at what happens over a period of a month as the body does its own thing but it will all balance out in the end and you will continue to lose - if you stick to 1,000 and the recommended foods

4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    As above! I am doing the 1000 plan, lost no weight. My fault 1000% cos it is just so easy to top it up with a little bit of this and that. Oh and don't forget the alcohol.No ketosis so it isn't banned......How large are your glasses, oh yes I'll have a top up.........And wham bam, there you are, well over the 1000cals. My advice is to plan plan plan menus. If you stick to your menu, even a 200cal increase won't do too much harm, you will lose. Don't do a Birdy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.