Does this plan work

blonde8

I'm in desperate need of needing to lose weight is sf a good way to do this or do u recommend pro points for being quicker xx

I never got on with pp I do sf 5 days then pp 2 days just to mix things up, I do find sf easier than my pp days lost 12.5 lb in the first month so I think u van loose fairly quick with sf

Do u only have three meals tho and what sort of things do u have for snack. Do u have some rough ideas of portion size as I'm sure my portions are too big xx

You have your 3 meals and can snack on sf foods, however if you think your portion sizes are too big you may be best off doing pp for a while to get to grips with portion sizes. I think if I wasn't used to weighing and measuring my portions through pro- points I would probably eat way too much on sf and have trouble losing. X

Could you please give me a rough idea on your portion sizes please. I know that may be hard to do but just so I got a rough idea xx

I go by weight mainly. Say 60g of dried pasta is 6pp. That's kinda a normal portion size, potatoes maybe 5pp worth, porridge oats is about 40g. It's really hard to give an idea without knowing what kind of things you are wanting to know the sizes of, but if you are weighing you may as well be following pp, unless you feel confident enough to eat until you are satisfied and not until you are full. X

i actually eat a fair bit, i dont any more but to begin with i used to have a bowl of oss in the eve if i felt pekkish, i use my weeklies for snacks but i do sometimes have baked fruit with some 0% total. brekkie is a small bowl, lunch a small plate, tea a big plate, i do really try to listen to my belly tho and when i start to feel full i stop eating, sometimes i think i should b stopping b4 im neary full as it is meant to be satisfied but im doint ok in losses so im happy with that for now, but now i usually have my 3 meals, dont usually eat all my brekkie and dont feel hungry to eat in between meals or in the eve, obviously i have snacks somedays with my weeklies but thats cause i can and fancy it not cause im hungry! i hope this helps, try just eating the amount u would normally on pp we all know how small the ww meals are and i think that is meant to be a portion!

i used to snack on crumpets, i have occationally had a ww tortia wrap on its own just to keep me going

sarah88 said:
i used to snack on crumpets, i have occationally had a ww tortia wrap on its own just to keep me going

I thought that was just me that ate them on their own! Hehehe! x

Back