Does this site ever attract Anorexics ?

Having spent a few teen years as a bullemic myself i understand that food will always be an issue with me. I always wanted to eat everything i wanted and lots of it but when the bullemia stopped that just made me into a 15stone whopper.

I have been on LT now for 11 weeks and still look longingly at the foods i used to eat before. I haven't cheated once. But last week when my pharmacist said i should re-feed in a month when im down to 10st 7 i almost felt sick.

I don't trust myself with food even after this long without. I love the new body and the new confidence but a side of me never wants to eat again lol :)

Having spent a few teen years as a bullemic myself i understand that food will always be an issue with me. I always wanted to eat everything i wanted and lots of it but when the bullemia stopped that just made me into a 15stone whopper.

I have been on LT now for 11 weeks and still look longingly at the foods i used to eat before. I haven't cheated once. But last week when my pharmacist said i should re-feed in a month when im down to 10st 7 i almost felt sick.

I don't trust myself with food even after this long without. I love the new body and the new confidence but a side of me never wants to eat again lol :)

Hey!

Youhave proven your self control already -11 weeks without food shows tremendous will power and drive to be healthy. I know in once in the world of food again its going to take great restraint but you do have it in you. Anyone who can do LT has it in them I believe.

Well done on your success so far -thats an amazing loss in just 11 weeks. Long may your new found health and hapiness continue. :D

:ashamed0005: Thanks hun....am not ovely good with compliments so I'll leave it at that :)

:thankyou:

I was wondering about this the other day! A friend of mine is a recovered anorexic & drinks loads of water all the time, almost as much as me, & i can now see how it curbs hunger.
I have a very difficult relationship with food too, spend yrs binging & purging on & off, only to get bigger & bigger.
I can't imagine ever not wanting to eat, i'm hoping a 'break' from my addiction will rationalize me a bit.

In my first month I remembered the long forgotten pleasure of a youthful diet of coffee and cigarettes only. Nearly took up smoking again![/quote)

I'm saying nothing (slinks off to slurp her coffee and have a feg! lol)

hah, coffee and cigarettes... beautiful, beautiful diet;)

Back