Does this sound right?

airgirl

Gold Member
Hi,
I won't make a habit of this, but as it's my first day I just want to check i'm on the right path in terms of what i'm eating.

I'm doing EE

Breakfast: Mullerlight Strawberry yougurt, 1 peach.

Lunch: 2x bread toasted (hex b)
chicken slices
salad
laughing cow cheese (hex a)

snack: Super noodles, low fat.
grapes
melon
satsuma

Dinner: Jacket potato
baked beans
salad

Drinks: 2litres of water
1 black coffee

Does that sound right, because I feel so satisfied and full that if this is right then i think I have def found my kind of 'diet'.

ALSO........Can i combine hex a's. For example have half the amount of milk and half amount of cheese recommended to make ONE hex a but a variety of both (if that makes sense).

Thanks. K.xx

P.S Apologies if posted in wrong section.

hi airgirl ur food looks good to me :) i have seen on a lot of the diaries on here that are splitting their h/e a so it must be a yes to ur question and don't worry if u r unsure about something ask away there's always someone to help good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

our consultant said no when I asked him the same thing about mixing the extra's, but according to the website you can..

Splitting HE's used to be frowned upon....

Having siad that I can rememebr one consullant saying you shouldn't but see if it works for you..... if it doesn't work out then do it by the book but if you are still having good loses with splitting then OK for you.

The same thing was said about saving Syns throughout the week..... and for having a lot of fruit (some people say you can overdo the fruit ~ I'm not so sure and eat it!)

just my 2 cents worth

Judith

Hi,

ALSO........Can i combine hex a's. For example have half the amount of milk and half amount of cheese recommended to make ONE hex a but a variety of both (if that makes sense).

someone asked about this at class the other week. he said that it's not allowed as it's "tweaking the plan". He did then say that tweaking the plan is fine as long as it doesn't affect your losses. but they don't recommend it in case it does affect peoples' losses. if i were you i would go for it but make sure you're weighing them out properly (don't see how it can make that much diff!) but stop if you think it could be slowing you down.

one day i had a little bit of mozzarella and a little bit of cathedral city light knocking about in my fridge - they are both hex a for 42g. but i didn't have enough of either to make a whole hex a so i just made up 42g of them mixed for my lasagna. i don't see why not! surely it's the same if you're allowed the same amount of them!!

Your consultant is wrong on this Im pleased to say!

This is from the SW website

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice. With all single item choices, feel free!

Thank you for all your replies. Think I am getting a better understanding of it now.

And very excited as I have just discovered the free chips recipe...x

Back