Does TOTM affect your weigh in?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lou, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I'm just having my weekly "half way through the week and I don't think I've lost anything" crisis. Please humour me ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    if it does effect your loss just keep going and imagine the loss the following week!! i started in week one right through to wi in week two...i did feel bloated so well see this week if it makes any difference?....xx

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What did I say about chucking the scales away until the end???? Just have your weekly WI and dont keep hopping on the scales...that has disaster written all over it.

5. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Yep, TOTM does affect wi as you retain water.

;)

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    For some it affects for some it doesnt!

I have been on a totm now for over 3 weeks constant. Not heavy just there goddammit!

But have been on LT for 8 weeks now and have a totm for just over 5of the 8 weeks .. and my weight lossess have been fairly consistent.
    usually around 4lbs a week so for me at the minute i cant see that they are affecting me. Although i am drinking 4.5ltrs of water a day so maybe it helps.

7. weegirl

weegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi i had my 3rd weigh in today and was so disappointed when i was told i onlylost 11/2 lb but i was asked if it was totm and it is, so i dont feel so bad now, also the doctor has put me on emcor and i have noticed my rings are very tight this last few days....any advice please. i am drinking 3-4 litres of water with my shakes which i also make with extra water.....staying on and hope the scales will be at a lower numbernext week....

8. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    I started my period today and feel incredibly bloated so it wasn't much of a surprise when I got told I'd only lost 2lbs. However, I do need to make sure I start drinking more water as I've started to slack on that.
    Awww us poor girlies and our monthlys. Big hugs for all xxxxxxxxx

9. kered

kered Gold Member

I have not noticed any difference in my losses when I am on TOTM, but we are all different and water retention in some people can cause bloatedness and slight gain. It should even out the following week.

10. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I only lost 1.5 lbs this week and I am totally putting it down to the TOTM... I have stuck to the diet religiously and so there must be something because to not eat all week and only lose that much would mean there is something seriously wrong with my metabolism otherwise!

11. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I started LT on the wedneday and totm arrived on the monday a day before weigh in on my first week and i still lost 13 lb everyones different though and it was a first week weight so i'll have to see what happens this month! eek:sigh:
    deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.