Does weight loss slow down?

Hi all of you LL warriors :)

How is everyones weight loss going? I have been doing this for one week and have lost half a stone which I am thrilled about.

I brought a dress is a size smaller than I am and hoping to fit in it for 3 weeks time. It does up but fat everywhere lol so wondering if my weight loss will now slow down? I was hoping for between 6-8 loss before the night I have to wear the dress. Please let me know your thoughts.

Also are we allowed chewing gum or is this a stupid question?

xxxx

Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck on your weight loss journey.Weight loss from my experience slows down after the initial big loss,but if you stick at 100% you will lose weight everyweek.It depends on lots of factors how much you lose.Your height,tom, how much you have to lose,exercise ,water ect.
Have a good week
Cathy

Marie_Georgina86 said:
Hi all of you LL warriors :)

How is everyones weight loss going? I have been doing this for one week and have lost half a stone which I am thrilled about.

I brought a dress is a size smaller than I am and hoping to fit in it for 3 weeks time. It does up but fat everywhere lol so wondering if my weight loss will now slow down? I was hoping for between 6-8 loss before the night I have to wear the dress. Please let me know your thoughts.

Also are we allowed chewing gum or is this a stupid question?

xxxx

Keep going, you should lose a stine / 1 dress size a month so its doable to get in that dress.
No chewing gum is not allowed it will take you oyt of ketosis.
Jx

Good luck in getting into your dress, stick with it and it works. xx

Back