Does your diet change as you lose more weight?

Jenna88

Gold Member
To the people who are a considerable length in to the plan...have you changed what you've been eating?

As in, do you eat less food in general than you did to start with? Or do you still eat the same way you ate in week 1 or 2 of the plan?

I'm just wondering as my loss this week was considerably less than my previous 2, which I know is to be expected...I just wanted to see how some people changed it up!

Your losses look pretty normal to me.

It's common to lose more in the first week or 2, a lot of initial weight loss is stored water. It would be unusual to keep going at the same rate and may do you more harm than good - you don't want your body to start burning muscle for energy.

I wouldn't start cutting what you are eating at the moment, if you let yourself get hungry you might find yourself giving into temptation.

All_about_the_climb said:
To the people who are a considerable length in to the plan...have you changed what you've been eating?

As in, do you eat less food in general than you did to start with? Or do you still eat the same way you ate in week 1 or 2 of the plan?

I'm just wondering as my loss this week was considerably less than my previous 2, which I know is to be expected...I just wanted to see how some people changed it up!

Good question. Just spoke about something similar in previous thread to kingsled. Do you mean reducing amount you eat? Your meant to eat til satisfied but I think any loss is a good loss. Well done

You will eventually need to reduce the quantities you eat, as Emsie says. I eat about 2/3rds of what I did when I was 3/5 st heavier than I am. BNut you are nowhere near needing to do this yet! You need to get to grips with the plan propoerly 1st hun. Make sure you use your healthy extras, get your superfree foods proportions right for you etc etc. Al lthe thing people have been saying in your diary :) x

Back