Does your OH reward you for your big losses?

Are you thinking of coming to the Dublin meet at the end of June Dee?? Quite fancy being chaufeur driven round in a Merc CLK 220!!!!!

Is that the only reason you want me there??? Only kidding!!

I wasn't sure about going before as I was quite new to this site when all the talk came up about it .. and didn't want to intrude, but I reckon I'm now brave enough to show my face (and please God new body) and new car on the day for a few hours anyhow!!!

would kill hubby if he didnt treat me (but then i am a bit vicious!) he'll be treating me at every stone and i will be treating myself seperately so every stone gives me 2 nice things :D yes i am greedy lol.

i bought a trollbeads bracelet as suggested by yorkiegirl and have my first troll bead. each stone will get me a new bead. should end up with 10 beads and will never forget the journey ive made when i wear it.

hubby is treating me to clothes vouchers at each stone and i am saving them up for the end of the diet so i have a wad of vouchers to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe.

My hubby aint treated me to naff all, he is just trying to sabotage my efforts by stuffing crap down his neck......Can anyone give me some good ideas what to treat myself to as I lose the weight......?

treat urself to a new husband!

why not treat urself to vouchers sonya? u will need the clothes! or a new piece of jewellary at each stone..or umm... dunno im all out of ideas :(

dont forget our trip away at the end. im holding kev to that!!

lol. keep telling ya...he will diet like mad and get trim once u r very close to goal. he will get competitive...and insecure lol. bless!!

i got mine from Trollbead-Charms

The trollbeads bracelets look really nice...I might get one!! :D

my hubby's not one for pressies & gifts any way, wish he was, on the other hand, when he does buy things its allways naff cheep toiletries from Wilkinsons :(
gotmy own treets lined up, parachute jump, 40th birthday party & new tattoo
xx:)

tiara....u ought to get people to order tiaras for when they hit goal. i'll have a massive 3 foot high one saying "i am 10 stones lighter" in nice diamonds :D tho...a tiara like that will weigh loads so...umm...i technically wouldnt be 10 stones lighter when wearing it :confused:

i was reading a story once about a lady who's hubby bought her an Audi TT when she lost 8 stone & commented on it, my hubby said yeah if you ever lost that much i'd buy you one.
that was a long time b4 i started on CD, i reminded him about it a few weeks ago & he said "ok, but it'll be a model one" wtf !
not that we could ever afford one in my wildest dreams.
that's the nearest to any incentive i've been promissed :sigh:

Goodness. That's someone we know on the boards. So embarrassed that I can't remember who it was:eek:

Somebody help out. DH poster....maybe here too?

Is that the only reason you want me there??? Only kidding!!

I wasn't sure about going before as I was quite new to this site when all the talk came up about it .. and didn't want to intrude, but I reckon I'm now brave enough to show my face (and please God new body) and new car on the day for a few hours anyhow!!!

Good - put your name down!! The more the merrier - and those with nice cars even better!!!! LOL

No, don't think so. Can't think who it was:confused:
It's annoying me now:mad:

tiara....u ought to get people to order tiaras for when they hit goal. i'll have a massive 3 foot high one saying "i am 10 stones lighter" in nice diamonds :D tho...a tiara like that will weigh loads so...umm...i technically wouldnt be 10 stones lighter when wearing it :confused:

lol.....If I mean WHEN you get to target I'll make you one!!

it wasn't on this forum, it was in a newspaper, if i remember correctly !

Yes, you're right, but she was an active member of Discovery Health forum....possibly came on this one too.

I will have to do another thread to ask I reckon.

It's Haylee76!

Aaah. Thats it! Remember now. Thanks Kate

Hey Kaz,

When u ordered your trollbeads - how long did it take for then to arrive? (they are based in the states?) Did you get the braclet from them as well?

Caz x

Back