Does your SW consultant talk to you every week?

Freckles.

Hello,
I was just wondering what the usual routine is during a SW meeting? Yesterday was my first weigh in so my second week at class and it seems a bit unorganised to me. My consultant doesn't do the weighing and doesn't talk to anyone really except when she was doing the general talk.

Is this the norm?

Freckles. said:
Hello,
I was just wondering what the usual routine is during a SW meeting? Yesterday was my first weigh in so my second week at class and it seems a bit unorganised to me. My consultant doesn't do the weighing and doesn't talk to anyone really except when she was doing the general talk.

Is this the norm?

Some of the classes I have been to the answer is yes,the class I go to now the c takes the money and uf you need a chat she is happt to do it then,I only weigh and go so don' t no what happens at the talk.

At my weigh-in meeting there are a Huge amount of people, soo much that the C had to split the class into 2 sessions, she needs someone to take the monies, then someone else to weigh-in,another to sell the products, whilst she is doing the newcomers introduction which there has been new people every week.

So for half hour she will do this then for the next hour she will do the chat, rewards, losses etc..thats when you get your chance to ask questions etc.

:)

That's the same as in my class...it's too large a group for the Consultant to take the money, weigh everyone, sell the products as well as welcome all the newcomers. :bliss:

I must say she is always willing to chat at the end of the class or on the phone if necessary. :)

Thanks everyone! I think I'm just comparing it to WW where the leader weighs everyone and does the new members welcome at the end! Just a matter of getting used to the new way!!

our class has on for the money, another for weighing, another for sales and the c herself sort of hovers before and after the meeting. in the meeting she goes round saying how much people have lost, asks if you're happy with it, asks occasionally for your plans, asks for your next week's hoped-for loss etc.
she NEVER reveals how much has been gained, if anything has. offers help and SOS food diary sheets to anyone who has STS for more than a couple of weeks etc.
oh, and there's a couple of raffles to win the ingredients and recipe of an SW friendly recipe, or sometimes some a pile of packaged SW friendly food that's been donated...and slimmer of the week gets a bowl of fruit donated by members of the group. I'm gonna put a cucumber in the bowl next time I go, just so that when someone asks "why is there a cucumber in the bowl?" I can point out it's a fruit lol.

our class has on for the money, another for weighing, another for sales and the c herself sort of hovers before and after the meeting. in the meeting she goes round saying how much people have lost, asks if you're happy with it, asks occasionally for your plans, asks for your next week's hoped-for loss etc.
she NEVER reveals how much has been gained, if anything has. offers help and SOS food diary sheets to anyone who has STS for more than a couple of weeks etc.
oh, and there's a couple of raffles to win the ingredients and recipe of an SW friendly recipe, or sometimes some a pile of packaged SW friendly food that's been donated...and slimmer of the week gets a bowl of fruit donated by members of the group. I'm gonna put a cucumber in the bowl next time I go, just so that when someone asks "why is there a cucumber in the bowl?" I can point out it's a fruit lol.

Lol I did not know that a cucumber was a fruit! And is everyone supposed to bring fruit for the SOTW? I felt sorry for the man who won yesterday because he just got an apple and some sort of bar.

A fruit is defined by having seeds on the inside, I think, that's why a tomato is a fruit and a strawberry is not, a blackberry is actually a cluster of fruits, Banana's have sterile seeds, but the 'tree' is actually a herb.
It's all quite funny really.

ours is quite big too so again one person weighs and another takes the money while the C talks to the new starts then gpes round the room with everyones weight loss/sts again not saying how much of a gain then we also have the raffle and we all donate some fruit for the SOTW basket and she is always available phone/text/email/facebook if you need her or ask at the end. My mission is to bring odd fruit instead of ur regular apple or kiwi so this week I'm taking a custard apple :p

A fruit is defined by having seeds on the inside, I think, that's why a tomato is a fruit and a strawberry is not, a blackberry is actually a cluster of fruits, Banana's have sterile seeds, but the 'tree' is actually a herb.
It's all quite funny really.

You need to get out more :flirt2:

Back