D'oh - shout at me please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 14 November 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I'm doing so badly sticking to this flaming diet! Now i totally understand why the first time is the "golden time".

Today is going to be a PROPER restart (i know i know, here i go again) so i need you a to shout at me please.

This is my mobie number for abusive texts guys: 07912 936 985
    and my emai is [email protected]

also, please shout at me on here too ;)

Thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :whip::whip::whoopass::whoopass:

Right young Lady!!!!

Get back on the wagon!!!
    If I can do it.....anyone can! If you feel that you are going to slip up, eating some chicken instead...at least this won't take you out of ketosis....but, I am not talking curry!!! Lol

Come on Hun dynnu 'ch socks i fyny !!(pull your socks up!!)
    The Welsh do NOT quit!!! Look at the Rugby Team ! Lol

Seriously, can you afford to mess about??? One day at a time etc, etc!!!

Kerry-Ann
    xxx

5. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LOL! Leah you can do it and you know you can. Think of the skinny you that will emerge very soon and it will all be worth it!

6. blue_grapefruit

Thanks Tara, Kerry-Ann, Chicka, and you Nik :)

Right, where's that water gone? Heatings on full blast so i cant moan about the cold either!

I AM going to do this, i have a wedding to go to in Dec so i need to fit into my gorgeous dress :) xxx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You CAN do it Hun!!!

Just think how fabulous you will look at that wedding!

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ok. Things must be bad if you are giving our your mobile number so I'm going to give the tough love approach.

Look at how much you want to lose, 41lb! You want to lose 20lb by Christmas Eve. You have just under 6 weeks but lets call it 5. You MUST lose 4lb a week in order to achieve your goal. Every time you don't stick to the plan you are making that goal more and more unachievable. You will not achieve it if you don't commit 100% for 5 weeks. 35 days!!!!! How will you feel every day of those 35 days if you don't stick with it? CRAP, Guilty, disappointed, etc. etc. How will you feel if every day of those 35 days you stick to it??? Every day you do it you will feel like an achiever, positive, strong, happy, excited that you are going to reach your goal.

One day at a time. One hour at a time. One moment at a time. Do not listen to any negative self talk. Let it flicker into your mind and then boot it out the back door and focus focus focus.

SEE yourself in what you will be wearing, how you will be smiling, how people will be reacting to you. FEEL how great, confident, successful, sexy you will be.
    HEAR what people will be saying to you.

That is what you fill your head with every day. 35 days out of the rest of your life! You can then deal with losing the next 20lb after that. But for now you focus on NOW. This moment.

You want this or you wouldn't have asked for the help. So be strong. Do you have an IPOD? Download one of the positive thinking audio books from ITUNES and listen to that.

Look at the inspiration thread on minimins. That will be you!
    Put your weight loss each week up on your signature so you can have something to visualise and see what you are achieving - and everyone else can see what you are achieving.

Come on, girl!

......... best of luck!

blue_grapefruit likes this.
  9. blue_grapefruit

Oh my god, that worked a bloody treat.

Just off for a bath and to take a before piccy :)

THANK YOU! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.