DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClaireLR

Well I finally fell off the wagon today after struggling all week this week :cry: I've eaten a chicken pie, 2 cereal bars, some chicken nuggets, and some prawns :eek:

It's weigh day tomorrow as well, I'm so :mad::mad::mad::mad: MAD cos I've done really well the rest of the week.

Has anyone got any tips for me regarding the weigh in? I'm planning to drink as much water as I can before 2 tomorrow, then nothing till I get weighed at 6 (I always do that, not sure it really makes a difference but you never know) and was also planning to go for a walk in mu lunch hour - again not sure if this will do any good but anythings worth a try.

Anything else I could do?:confused:

I'd try and drink some extra water tonight to try and flush it all through.......although could result in numerous trips to the loo!!

Keep it up and I hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow. :)

Well.. admitting you did it was the first step.. all you do.. is drink tons of water to flush your system.. and draw a line under it.. cos its done and dusted.. :)

Big hugs

x x x

Drink lots of water and dont eat anything else missy...i did this last saturday- ate loads and actually was lighter the next day- dont ask me how!!
It did however put me off track and i found it really hard getting back on the wagon- try not to fall into that trap!!
Dont stress about it, onwards and upwards :)
Goodluck tomorrow!!!
xxxx

Back