Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Hi girls, hope you're all doing well, sounds like everyone's on track this week :) haha except me!
Went shopping today and bought myself 6 dresses with my birthday money - 3 in size 14 from primark and 3 in size 16 from H&M - got to love the variety in sizes in high street shops eh? Just wanted opinions on them, I love them all but am very undecided on the last one and I think I will take it back as I think the block colours make me look dumpy? Anyway tell me what you think and please be honest - I won't be insulted :)

Edit - also excuse messy bed and crazy hair! Haha :)
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-942495110.jpg
    image-942495110.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image-4002408956.jpg
    image-4002408956.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image-2476721652.jpg
    image-2476721652.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 125
  • image-887931473.jpg
    image-887931473.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 123
  • image-2580873641.jpg
    image-2580873641.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image-3153756293.jpg
    image-3153756293.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 120
Love love love the leopard print, polka dot and the ditsy print dresses!!! (Quite jealous, actually :p) Blue print is nice too, but not so sure about the last one (black skirt with white top and black patterned heart) as I think you're right about the whole block colour thing.

Overall, brill finds! Take it you had a good day at Lakeside then?? x

Love love love the leopard print, polka dot and the ditsy print dresses!!! (Quite jealous, actually :p) Blue print is nice too, but not so sure about the last one (black skirt with white top and black patterned heart) as I think you're right about the whole block colour thing.

Overall, brill finds! Take it you had a good day at Lakeside then?? x

Really good trip as you can tell!
I totally agree with the last dress, I was undecided when I bought it but I said to Emma I could always take it back so I got it to try on at home and I'm still not 100% with it so think I'll go to town on Saturday and take it back there.
The blue print one is my other one I ummed and arred about, but it looks better on than in the photo so I am keeping that one :)
I think I'm going to wear the leopard print one on Saturday :D

Really good trip as you can tell!
I totally agree with the last dress, I was undecided when I bought it but I said to Emma I could always take it back so I got it to try on at home and I'm still not 100% with it so think I'll go to town on Saturday and take it back there.
The blue print one is my other one I ummed and arred about, but it looks better on than in the photo so I am keeping that one :)
I think I'm going to wear the leopard print one on Saturday :D

Yeah, think I agree with that decision - nice dress but just not right, I think I'd have the same issue as my hips are so big so blocks cut in that shape would enlarge them even more!

Ooh good choice for Sat :) Leopard print is like my guilty pleasure - I have so many things in it! Going for a really pretty hot pink embelished dip hem dress (hopefully, if I can do the zip up anyway!) Really excited :) x

I saw a lovely pink dress in primark today that I was tempted by, I still might go to town and see if they have it there. I plan on living in dresses when it's warmer, not linen trousers like every other year because I've been too big to wear dresses nicely! Just need the sunshine to appear from somewhere now...

Wow, firstly you look well sexy in all of them! My favourites are the first and fourth, amazing colours on the fourth. Not too keen on the last two but after the beautiful colourful ones so probably why. Where are they from? I really want some gorgeous summer dresses, what you wearing on your feet?

You'll look stunning on sat. A nice bright red lippy too, ooooooohhhh!! ?

Wow, firstly you look well sexy in all of them! My favourites are the first and fourth, amazing colours on the fourth. Not too keen on the last two but after the beautiful colourful ones so probably why. Where are they from? I really want some gorgeous summer dresses, what you wearing on your feet?

You'll look stunning on sat. A nice bright red lippy too, ooooooohhhh!! ?

1, 2 & 6 are from H&M 3, 4 & 5 are from Primark.
Number 5 is more for evening wear I think, I really love it. Was a successful trip really, number 6 just needs to be returned and hopefully I might find something else to replace it. I've got a couple of dresses already that I can wear in the summer too. Primark have some gorgeous dresses, I really could have got more in there, I do struggle though because of the size difference between my boobs and my waist! I tried a lovely dress on in there today but the 14 was too tight across my chest and the 16 was too baggy round the arm holes! Can't win!

I do love some red lippy....haha I wouldn't use the word sexy but I think I look ok! I can scrub up well sometimes ;)

I never think to look in h&m, find it stressful as nothing seems in sections lol might give it a go!

Of course you can look sexy!!

My boobs started disappearing after 3.5 stone now I really miss them ha xx

I never think to look in h&m, find it stressful as nothing seems in sections lol might give it a go!

Of course you can look sexy!!

My boobs started disappearing after 3.5 stone now I really miss them ha xx

Mine have shrunk a bit...drooped is probably a better word for what's happened actually!
I normally find H&M is badly sized so I try to give it a miss but today I thought no! I'm going to try! And it was good haha :)

Lovely dresses and you look great! I agree with everyone else though, the last one is my least fav. H&M is very very hut and miss for me..sometimes it's good, others i think "This can't be a 16...seriously?!" LOL :D

Hungry tonight and then realised i had 19 cals left. Jelly and a Pepsi Max later, Im ending on 492. Jobs a gud'un! xx

Tonianne love the dresses, I'm with the others no 6 just doesn't look right, I do like the blue print one you were umming and ahhing about though looks good on you...

Feast day for me but haven;t overdone it but I did enjoy my Jam donut lol can't remember the last time I had one ;) Now glass of wine and making bunny crowns and cutting out easter eggs for playgroup tomorrow, only being trying to do them all week but as usual here I am cutting them out late on a Thursday night...

Ok pictures 1,2 & 4 get my vote! Xxx

2lbs off for me this morning. Good times!

I totally forgot to weigh in his morning! Think I'm going to skip this week and just weigh next week as I'm starting afresh after birthday treat week! So Feast Days - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Fast Days - Tuesday and Thursday

Hi,

It's a bit behind everyone else but I think 2 & 3 are the best ones. The leopard print really makes your waist look good. I do agree 6 is not as good as the others.

Have a good night out.

Love the first 4 dresses-may go and have a look in h and m myself:) never think to go in there but they are lovely x

So I nipped into town and came back with 5 dresses (3 size 14 from primark 2 size 12 from new look) the primark 14 is way too small but the new look dresses fit perfectly - annoying! Certainly not buying the next size up in primark I've fell out with them! Got some nice things in there though at the moment.

Just broke my fast for the day (was meant to be doing til teatime but I was starving and bored so had some toast:) going to have the weekend off then fast again Monday and Thursday next week. Hopefully wont go too off the rails this weekend. Hope you all have a good one x

Back