Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Morning!!

I usually weigh on a Monday morning but I've decided to swap to a Sat morning and I will be feasting Sat/Sun.
Weighed in the morning and from Monday I've lost 3lb!!!!!

Think I'm going to like this diet if I can keep losses like that!

WI today for me although only been on 5;2 since Monday but Sat my official day... 2lb off for me , going to be good over the weekend now though as I can tell if I feast alll weekend it'll be back on by Monday..

Enjoyed yesterdays feast day curry and champagne, but feeling so bloated this morning, so back to SW for me until Mondays fast day...

Fast days next week Monday and Thursday... so please my plans with my friend have been rearranged so I can fit two days in easier now

Morning!!

I usually weigh on a Monday morning but I've decided to swap to a Sat morning and I will be feasting Sat/Sun.
Weighed in the morning and from Monday I've lost 3lb!!!!!

Think I'm going to like this diet if I can keep losses like that!

Yay well done hun xx

Well done Li! 2lbs off is fab! xx

Well done with the losses! I'm changing fast days for the next 2 weeks- it's my birthday on Easter Monday so that explains that one, and Thursday is last day at work this week so we're bringing in goodies.

Monday and Wednesday this week

Tuesday and Thursday after that..then back to mon and thurs. Phew, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone, I'm jumping on the bandwagon here if ye don't mind!

I started doing the 5:2 diet a few weeks ago, lost 6lbs, but then got sick for two weeks, so didn't bother with it. Obviously put all the weight back on, plus a little bit extra for good measure!
But I'm going to start again tomorrow. I was doing the Fast Days, on Tuesdays and Thursday, but I think I might do it on Mondays and Wednesday just to see if I can stick to it a little better.

I've picked up loads of good tips reading the tread, so thanks a mill!

Now i'm starving reading all them so I'm going to get some lunch and do a food shop to plan for the week!

Edit: what does JUDDD stand for? And what is 30ds? Thanks! :)

Hey everyone, I'm jumping on the bandwagon here if ye don't mind!

I started doing the 5:2 diet a few weeks ago, lost 6lbs, but then got sick for two weeks, so didn't bother with it. Obviously put all the weight back on, plus a little bit extra for good measure!
But I'm going to start again tomorrow. I was doing the Fast Days, on Tuesdays and Thursday, but I think I might do it on Mondays and Wednesday just to see if I can stick to it a little better.

I've picked up loads of good tips reading the tread, so thanks a mill!

Now i'm starving reading all them so I'm going to get some lunch and do a food shop to plan for the week!

Edit: what does JUDDD stand for? And what is 30ds? Thanks! :)

Hi,

I think JUDDD is for Johnson Up Day Down Day (google search will find you more info). 30ds is 30 day shred which I don't know anything about but I think is an exercise prog.

Good luck and well one for getting back on track.

Denise
:)

Well been on a spending spree this weekend (all on credit card but i dont care!) and bought lots of new clothes that actually fit me! Been trying to convince myself I will fit in my pre pregnancy clothes for 7months now but came to the realisation that a) no I'm not - my body has undergone massive changes and even if I lose 2 stone it will always be different to before and b) I hate all of my pre pregnancy clothes coz I've owned them for years, worn them to death and I'm sick of the sight of them.

Had a massive clearout and gave loads to charity and now I have a small but very nice collection of new clothes that I'm looking forwards to wearing for a change!

It's my 30tn in less than 3 weeks and my hopes of being under 10 stone are fading. However my plan is to do some exercise (however little) everyday between now and then - even if its just a few sit-ups! Got to do a 10k run 3 weeks today and not been for a run in over a week so really need to work on that ha! If I can get anywhere near 10 stone I will be happy so fingers crossed. Going to be fasting tomorrow and Wednesday and aiming to eat reasonably healthy in between (I have been terrible again this weekend - mainly wine consumption!) hoping to see 1 or 2lb loss this week I would be really happy with that.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend x x x

****** that sounds really tough! I know in my heart and my soul, I wouldn't keep it up for 30 mins, nevermind 30 days!! Fair play to you!!!

Decided to randomly weigh myself and after a week totally off plan doing what I like I've put on 2.5lb - still in the 11s so I'm not too bothered us its only weight I lost through 5:2 the other week. Was going to fast today but I'm still feeling hangover effects & coupled with a bad nights sleep I can't see it happening

Hope you've all had a good weekend.

I've got PT sessions Mon and Thurs this week as my fasting days will be Tues/Fri.

Here's to another good week if 5:2 and MFP. Hoping for another good loss like this week.

Well done on the loss Peri! I'm fasting today and normally I have something small for breakfast but nothing today until lunch time. Hope it isn't too bad! x

MissPeriPeri said:
thanks Jo! And you'll be fine! I find eating breakfast makes fasting harder because it makes me hungry! Usually when i dont eat breakie, im fine until dinner time with a couple of spells of hunger pangs, but i ignore them and they tend to go away within half hour!

Ditto, I'm fasting today and will go until about 7pm, I am FREEZING though, brrrrrr, I want warm soup!

Well done on the loss peri. Fingers crossed we all get a good loss this week. I have had far too much wine this weekend so fasting today will hopefully detox my body haha! Hoping to hold out til teatime but I'm really bored today so keep thinking about food! Next fasting on weds when I'm in work so hopefully I won't think about food so much! Just booked some flights to Finland in July and friends we are meeting up with are super skinny and I think there is going to be a hot tub - need to lose 2 stone by then boo! Hope yr all having a nice day - I'm off to take the boyo swimming x

Back