Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Second fast day...someone mentioned on here before about drinks and having lady grey tea, I have lots of them little single cup tea bags and found some in there, it's love.y! I am sipping it black with sweetener x

Fast day for me today. I never thoguht I'd manage to have a meal at 7pm then noth until 24 hours later. I honestly always thought if I skipped breakfast I'd pass out but it works better for me saving all my cals. Plus my real issue with food has always been portion control. Looking forward to getting on those scales tomorrow and hopefully seeing a good result !

Before I got liver disease I was really really fit - I had a personal trainer and also used to do brutal bootcamps on the beach at 06:15. Then I just started to feel tired and run down all the time. eventually got diagnosied with an auto immune liver disease and have struggled to the last couple of years just to get myself outta bed for work most days never mind try to do stupid exercise. I decided on Monday to try the 30 day shred off you tube and found it really hard (Paul the trainer will find that hilarious after what he used to put me through!). I couldn't do the whole thing without stopping a couple of times and was aching yesterday but did it again last night. Gonna try and build up my fitness levels again. Hopefully my legs won't fall off :)

Have a great day everyone ! :)

Thanks luv. Yeah I remember when I first got with Paul I was shaking and a wreck after the first session but its amazing how quickly your stamina improves :)

Oh the 30 day shred is a killer but good I couldn't move after the fist time I tried it and had to lie down for 2omins afterwards and there was me thinking I was pretty fit... lol

Toni whats the squat challenge? sounds like I could do that as it's not going to affect my shoulder too much

Lats days this week Mon and tomorrow weighed in yesterday after Mondays fast day and I've lost two pounds since last Monday yay Nice to feel some weight shifting at last, finding the fast days easier to do as time goes on.... Monday I just had a ww ready meal and brocolli a glass of wine and a small brandy, not overdone things yesterday and today apart from cheese with salad things and a few water biscuits.... just working out my calories for the last couple of days now when MFP decided to work and write it up in my diary...

Hope everyone is a having a good day

Fast day today, not feelin half as bad as I did on Monday. Had a boiled egg for breakfast, soup for lunch, 5 strawberries for snacks, then for dinner I had the slim pasta, 3 laughing cow cheese, 2 mushrooms & 2 cups of tea...altogether 318...so what should I have to fill the gap??

Evening all. Well done to everyone fasting today - we are nearly there! My usual plan of eating in the evening has gone to pot today as I was in work so ended up caving and going to the nice butty van. Was very good though I usually get a giant (and they are huge) egg mayo salad which probably is at least 1000kcals (I've not had one since being off work - they are amazing!) anyhow I opted for a small ham salad sandwich with no dressing so from Mfp I reckon it came out at about 450! The trouble is now I really want to eat and I can't til tomorrow aghhhh! Can't even use my daytime trick of drinking diet coke coz then I won't get to sleep boooo! Herbal tea it is! I've got the great British menu recorded and really wanna watch it but that may make me hungrier! Why do I watch all these food program's? Punishment! The boy is finally asleep and the other half is out for a meal (well jealous) its quite sad that I'm looking forwards to an early night! Don't know how I'm gonna cope when I have to go back to work full time I'm knackered after one day hahaha!

Evening all. Well done to everyone fasting today - we are nearly there! My usual plan of eating in the evening has gone to pot today as I was in work so ended up caving and going to the nice butty van. Was very good though I usually get a giant (and they are huge) egg mayo salad which probably is at least 1000kcals (I've not had one since being off work - they are amazing!) anyhow I opted for a small ham salad sandwich with no dressing so from Mfp I reckon it came out at about 450! The trouble is now I really want to eat and I can't til tomorrow aghhhh! Can't even use my daytime trick of drinking diet coke coz then I won't get to sleep boooo! Herbal tea it is! I've got the great British menu recorded and really wanna watch it but that may make me hungrier! Why do I watch all these food program's? Punishment! The boy is finally asleep and the other half is out for a meal (well jealous) its quite sad that I'm looking forwards to an early night! Don't know how I'm gonna cope when I have to go back to work full time I'm knackered after one day hahaha!

Hi,

It won't help today but have you tried caffeine free diet coke? We drink that instead of any other and you don't get the side effect s of caffeine. All cokes are on offer at morrisons at the moment. They usually only have a small section for caffeine free and it's often hidden at the back of the bottom shelf but my local one does stock it.

Good luck with the rest of the evening!

Denise :)

Well done for everyone fasting today, hope it's going well!!

Don't know if I posted it on here yet but basically I'm going back to SW after Easter :p Will still be chatting on here and cheering you brave peeps on though :) xx

Fasting today. Was going to stop until after Easter since there are so many lovely treats in my house but after weighing myself this morning I nearly cried! Anyway, it's totally carb bloat after all I ate yesterday was a bagel, a slice of cake and some enchiladas, but I need to flush it out! So plenty of water today and a 500 cal limit should at least shift a couple of pesky pounds! I'm out for dinner tomorrow night for a friends birthday so I might actually fast until the evening for that too (just do myself a 200 cal lunch or something?).
Right here goes today then....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off this morning woohoo! I know it's only a small amount but I've really not been watching what I eat on food days so I'm really please with that! And I've not done much exercise other than the squats:)I am a bit worried about Easter weekend and working 2 days next week though not sure when I'm gonna fast - aiming for Monday and Thursday but that remains to be seen. Going to eat as normal today and then try and do some mini fasts over the weekend if I can (ie just skip a couple of meals to compensate for badness haha) good look to everyone fasting today x x x

1lb off this morning woohoo! I know it's only a small amount but I've really not been watching what I eat on food days so I'm really please with that! And I've not done much exercise other than the squats:)I am a bit worried about Easter weekend and working 2 days next week though not sure when I'm gonna fast - aiming for Monday and Thursday but that remains to be seen. Going to eat as normal today and then try and do some mini fasts over the weekend if I can (ie just skip a couple of meals to compensate for badness haha) good look to everyone fasting today x x x

Well done on your loss. I'd be happy with a pound off. I tried the squats but I don't have a strong back so I decided to stick with running. That seems to suit me best.

Hope you manage to resist the goodies over the Easter weekend.

Denise

Well I've dropped just under a pound. A little bit disapointed but as MFP keeps telling my I've got PLENTY time to reach my goal weight by the start of July so I'm not gonna fret about it. Gonna try and stay well within my 1380 calories over next few days!

Well done on the losses guys! Fast day for me today but i will be cheating slightly and having a small slice of cake as its a colleagues bday and i got forced into it. Still going to fast the rest of the day and for dinner im having a quorn escalope, steamed veg, mash and gravy! mmmm!!!
Will be glad when today is over! Bring on the 4 day weekend! Woo hoo

Well, sticking to my limit today might be harder than I thought. My boss just asking me to check everything was "ok" in the conference room for our meeting later...........

Attachments

• easter.jpg
    easter.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 92
Well, sticking to my limit today might be harder than I thought. My boss just asking me to check everything was "ok" in the conference room for our meeting later...........

Oh no! So much temptation. Good luck! :)

Hi,

It won't help today but have you tried caffeine free diet coke? We drink that instead of any other and you don't get the side effect s of caffeine. All cokes are on offer at morrisons at the moment. They usually only have a small section for caffeine free and it's often hidden at the back of the bottom shelf but my local one does stock it.

Good luck with the rest of the evening!

Denise :)

Yeah thanks I always forget about that stuff- actually tastes ok doesn't it! I shall stock up:)

Back