Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Well done Denise!

Thanks very much. I'm finding this way of eating so much easier than anything else I tried. I hope it will keep giving me good results, even if its a bit slow. Feeling very positive about being in control of my weight for a change.

:)

Hello all - I'm back! Today's my last day of freedom and then back on the SW wagon tomorrow (with a little 5:2 in for good measure!).

Just about to meal plan for the week. Scales were saying 12st 1lb yesterday, am hoping 4 days of being good will get that back into the 11s by weigh in on Saturday.

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter, personally I'm sick of the sight of chocolate and that is something I never thought I'd say!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a weekend of birthday celebrations, I can't wait for my fast day tomorrow! Never thought if say that haha x

Been eating far too much due to various celebrations!!
Intend to get back on track asap with a combination of sw and 5:2
Feeling really bloated.

My son and his partner announced they`re having their third child. Grandchild number six for me and hubby !!:)

Fast day today after a weekend off, only had a cuppa so far and no hunger pangs yet.
Got a cup a soup - 53 cals and jelly at 9 cals with me at work today. Having a WW meal tonight and a hot chocolate as a treat ?

Right back on track with my first fast day today after 4 days off plan! woooopsie! Weigh in tomorrow and at the very least expecting a STS which i will be happy with considering the amount i have eaten!
Plan is to stick to water all day and then have some veggie pasta tonight for dins! back to SW tomorrow though with the intention of staying on plan all week! (Good luck me!)

Feeling really fed up after struggling to loose two pound in 3 weeks after a weekend of not being stric I've put on 3 lbs and I've not even gone overboard on feast days, yes some mini eggs wine and creme eggs over the weekend with normal food and wine, but I kept things down with either no breakfast or lunch during the day and just my main meals which were meat and vegetables, so still not sure why my weightloss isn't happening... setting aside this month to really focus on diet and exercise and see how things are at the end of April....

Back on it today with a fast day yay... I like the fast days as there is no thinking or planning of food

Today WW ready meal and veg, maybe a cup a soup ( which is nice cause you can't have either of them on SW so it's like a treat lol) and a hot chocolate...

Who thought fasting day can be a treat day lol I had KFC last week on fast day and you can have a macdonalds chicken salad wrap on fast days too if you have it with salad ;) now thats madness :)

Not finding I get too hungry on fast days as long as I don't eat until dinner, if I eat before my hunger kicks in....

Have a good day all, day of housework and laundry for me so I'll have plenty to distract me

Thanks hun xxx

Tempted to do 5:2 this week. Need serious damage control from a week of over indulging! I was on night shift last night so haven't eaten anything since 4am so could do a fast til tomorrow morning. So I could have a meal of 500 calories tonight, is that right? Had planned chicken fajitas tonight. Worked out the chicken plus seasoning would be 200 calories, so I need lots of veg to bulk it out. Hubby can have wraps and I won't. What do you reckon?

Done an hour dvd workout this afternoon, am focused! xx

Yeah that'd be fine as you'd fast from 4am until 4am (or whenever you have breakfast obviously!)

Today has been a good SW day, thinking I'll have a 5:2 fast day tomorrow to try and rid some of this march weight I've accumulated!

I've had a 5:2 fast day today (as eaten rubbish all weekend!), I know your not supposed to fast 2 days in a row bit I'm going to bingo with some friends tomorrow night so won't get chance for tea. I've made a big salad for lunch and fruit as a snack but that only comes to 300 cals. Am I best to do another fast day and not have anything for tea or else I would be chips!!

Congrats grannieannie!!

I'm not able to do two days this week, so I'm just gonna do one tomorrow & then be super awesome good for the rest of the wk!!

Ill have an egg for brekkie, LF soup for lunch & then head to town to pick up some of that pasta stuff!

#thinkskinny!!!!

Congrats grannieannie that's well exciting news! I have been very bad food and drink wise over the weekend so hoping the fast days will make up for it! Fasted yesterday and this morning I'm only 1lb up so hopefully fasting on thurs will do away with that extra 1lb! Totally failed the squat challenge forgot completely to do them oops! Normal food day today going to try and be good though! Hoe everyone has a great day x x

On your "feast" days do you all stick to a diet sw/ww/calorie counting etc? Is that how you get the best results? Thanks xx

Jenny809 said:
On your "feast" days do you all stick to a diet sw/ww/calorie counting etc? Is that how you get the best results? Thanks xx

I log my cals everyday, I started off doing SW on up days but prefer MFP now.

So my cals might be 1800 or 500 but average over the week at around 1200 per day

Attachments

• image-2348942760.jpg
    image-2348942760.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 65
Back