Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Hi all, 2nd fast day of the week. Last had food at 5am (night shift) so will hopefully last til tea tonight. Got a ww ready meal in the freezer so might have that with a load of veggies. I put on 3lbs last few weeks so anything below 11st3lb tomorrow and I'll be happy.

Am the same, got to goal weight and things went to pot. Maintaining is hard for me, so hoping 5:2 will help.

Li, I got your friend request on mfp but as I had just woken up I pressed ignore rather than accept!! Sorry, can you resend it?! xx

Hi everyone I've just spent the last 20 minutes catching up on the thread as I've been offline since Thursday last week.

Well done on all the losses and those who've STS. Once again I'm seeing people suprised at how little they've put on after MAJOR blowouts which is really good to hear.

I've not been too bad over the last few days (although today is my first fast day since wednesday last week). I've found that even on feast days I've ate a lot less or even nothing during the day and felt ok and then had quite a lot on an evening (but still not over 1300 cals). It's really made me think of how much food I eat which I don't actually need and it feels quite nice to finally be getting to grips with my bad eating habbits - eating for the sake of it and really bad portion control.

I'm having my usual fast day tea tonight of home made chilli and have bought some slim rice to try with it meaning I can have that little bit more chilli as well as a full size crunchie.

Hang on in there fasters the day will soon be over !!! :)

Well spinning nearly killed me - don't know whether its coz I've not been for a while or not eaten all day! But I did it and looking forwards to stir fry for tea soon (my staple fast day tea apparently) hope everyone has had a good day x x

Doing well, eaten nothing yet. Tea on the go, fish and veggies which come to 225 calories so I can actually have half my easter egg with 10 calories to spare, woohoo! Intrigued with tomorrow's wi now :-D

Well spinning nearly killed me - don't know whether its coz I've not been for a while or not eaten all day! But I did it and looking forwards to stir fry for tea soon (my staple fast day tea apparently) hope everyone has had a good day x x

Careful doing exercise on a fast day hun, don't want you fainting!

Blimey I just can't get warm today! Have the fire on highest and still shivering!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys can I join? Have done sw for a few years but got to the point were I was paying for them to tell me id gained:-( so started the 5.2 diet & have lost 6lb in 2wks & 3days so chuffed but above all im only sticking to 500cals 2 days a wk & the rest of the time I eat what I want & by knowing I can do this dont seem to feel the need to go mad <3

Hi guys can I join? Have done sw for a few years but got to the point were I was paying for them to tell me id gained:-( so started the 5.2 diet & have lost 6lb in 2wks & 3days so chuffed but above all im only sticking to 500cals 2 days a wk & the rest of the time I eat what I want & by knowing I can do this dont seem to feel the need to go mad <3

Welcome! That's what I do too, only 2 fast days. I've survived today and am taking myself off to bed- knowing that I'm waking up to a lovely breakfast! Treating myself to a homemade mcmuffin..english muffin, bacon, cheese and an egg round. I'm drooling so much just thinking about it!

hope everyone has had a good day xx

Well 2lb loss today, which I'm ok with given last weekend was full of all manner of naughty food! Would have liked a little more but period started yesterday so fingers crossed next week will be better. Will see how this 5:2 goes for a couple of weeks, at least until I'm in the sw 100% mindset

Hey well done on the losses Jenny and maz that's fab. I've stayed the same today (10st6) but considering my 4 day binge over the weekend I'm really happy with that. It still means that in 4 weeks of doing 5:2 I've lost 5lbs so when you look at the bigger picture it makes me feel better. 1 week today to the party and I don't even have a dress to wear yet aghhh! Got friends coming for lunch today so serving up cured meats and cheeses with garlic ciabatta and olives so looking forwards to it post fast - nt even that hungry this morning so gonna hold off til lunch hopefully. Only had 1 can of diet coke yesterday post spinning and t got rid of the headache I'd had all day - clearly addicted to the caffeine so gonna try and limit it to one a day from now on as my afternoon treat. Happy Friday anyway hope you all have a great day x x

Morning everyone :) Well done on the losses :) 1lb off for me today. I don't have loads to lose and have more than enough time to reach my goal date so I'm ok with that.

I tried the eat water slim rice last night with my home made chilli....and thought it was awful :-( It doesn't taste like food - more like melting plastic jelly type stuff ! Guess the pasta and noodles won;t be as bad if they are covered in lashing of sauce/cheese traingles etc but even mixed with the chilli I thought it was pretty ghastly so back to brown basmati rice for me! I know some folks think that tastes tough but I think if thats the case then its possibly not been cooked enough....mine always turns out soft and fluffy like white rice but heard its meant to be better for you.

Have a great day everyone

Oh and I did the 30 day shred again last night. It was ever so slightly easier than the first two times I did it and I'm not aching at all today I'll try and do it again today if I'm at home later

I STS today which I'm super chuffed about after the long weekend for me was 4 days of eating like a pig and drinking like a fish! On the Tuesday, I had gained about 4lbs so the 2 fast days have took that away. Praise the lord! I WILL be back with a loss next week :D xx

Could be any reason why it's up don't forget it sometimes takes a few days for losses and gains to catch up with the body

WI after yesterdays fast day (I actually forgot yesterday was a fast day so was confused why the scales were showing a good loss) and I'm 5lb down since Tuesday I know 3lb of that was what I put on over the weekend but it's off with more to spare, going to be 100% SW now over the weekend and hoping tomorrow official WI will show a loss I've been yoyoing around those two pounds for so long it's a good motivation to see things moving again..I hope

Well done on the losses and STS ladies

Back