Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Great loss, have a good night! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, Toni fab loss and I love that dress. I hope I get a big loss next week, should hope so after a fast day on a Saturday lol

Manicdeb... I have been doing it for about 8 weeks. Had a couple of blips along the way. Easter didn't help. I am restarting tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good week

Well done Toni! The dress is fab!

I went a bit mad this wknd, so I'm having my fast days Monday & Wednesday, ill weigh myself in the morning see what damaged was caused my the garlic cheese chips I had last night!! ?

Tonight i treated myself to a couple of slices of chicago town pizza and some ben and jerries! Fast day tomorrow which is well needed :p Planned a prawn salad sandwich for dinner and 2 BBQ quorn fillets and veg for tea. Good luck to any other fasters! xx

My fast day is tomoz too, just wondering does it matter what you eat as long as you stay within 500 cals on your fast day?

Hey guys hope everyone had a nice weekend. I like the fact we don't really post on here over the weekend as we can relax a bit more and eat what we want after the fasting through the week! Love it! Toni you look lovely hope you enjoyed the cocktails:) I had a hen do on sat so drank quite a lot but vowing to stay off it now til the party on fri! 2lbs on today post weekend but hopefully will shift that by fri fingers crossed! Gonna try 3 fasts this week - today, weds and thurs (thurs may turn into a part day fast will see how it goes. Making a Spanish omlette for tea with leftover chirizo and pancetta some potato, onion and a bit of cheese - works out just under 500 for half - looking forwards to it already! Hungry!! Happy Monday everyone x x

Afternoon ladies :-D have really surprised myself today. Not eaten anything yet and not feeling too bad. Was gonna go for a run but think that's tempting fate a bit, esp as have a really heavy period. Don't want to pass out! Not sure what to have for tea, maybe a tuna rice effort. Not sure??!

Hope everyone is good! xx

I wasn't planning on having a fast day today as got a PT session booked at the gym tonight. Been so busy at work today I've not had chance to eat so not had anything all day.
Think ill have an Alpen light bar before I go to the gym and something nice for tea.

I wasn't planning on having a fast day today as got a PT session booked at the gym tonight. Been so busy at work today I've not had chance to eat so not had anything all day.
Think ill have an Alpen light bar before I go to the gym and something nice for tea.

Ooh what you gonna have for tea then???

Ive just had some of the slim pasta with mushrooms spring onions and 2 cheese triangles. I wanna have a crunchie when I'm curled up on the sofa later watching a dvd and still have 169 calories left to use......any suggestions?

Had my tea and now I'm hungry but not giving in..looking forward to my chocolate weetabix for breakfast lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Ooh what you gonna have for tea then???

Ive just had some of the slim pasta with mushrooms spring onions and 2 cheese triangles. I wanna have a crunchie when I'm curled up on the sofa later watching a dvd and still have 169 calories left to use......any suggestions?

Had 2 slices of toast with 2 poached eggs.

Burnt off 570 cals at the gym so I've burnt off more than I've eaten today.

Felt fine through my workout as well, not lightheaded or anything and now I feel stuffed!

Good morning folks :)

I am fasting again today - 5pm last night until 5pm this afternoon, so herbal teas and black coffee at the ready.

Have a great fasting day ladies. x x

Back