Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Thanks for that. I know you're right I just don't feel I'm approaching a healthy weight!

Good morning,

Don't be disheartened by a slow week, you haven't gained which is fantastic. Maybe step up the exercise or add in another fast day? I'm sure you will see the losses start again soon x

My second fast day today. Had a bit of a snack attack last night with a glass of wine but still came in below 2000 cals and after exercise had net cals of about 1500. Planning a nice walk this morning with a snack for lunch then something nice for dinner.

Good luck to everyone else xx

I'm in the 12's girls!!! I made it!! I'm in the 12's!! Whoop!! Now I'm 12.13, so just barely! I got on the scales yesterday morning was in total shock! Screamed at my house mate, to get in here & witness this miracle, she didn't no what was going on!! Haha!

Anyway getting 2 wisdom teeth out on Monday so they must weigh at least .5lb! :)
I'm probably not going to fast officially next week as ill b on ice cream, but I'll see how I feel!

I'm in the 12's girls!!! I made it!! I'm in the 12's!! Whoop!! Now I'm 12.13, so just barely! I got on the scales yesterday morning was in total shock! Screamed at my house mate, to get in here & witness this miracle, she didn't no what was going on!! Haha!

Anyway getting 2 wisdom teeth out on Monday so they must weigh at least .5lb! :)
I'm probably not going to fast officially next week as ill b on ice cream, but I'll see how I feel!

Woohoo that's great, well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on getting into the 12's!

I had my wisdom teeth out about 30 years ago. I'm sure you'll be fine. After the extraction the dentist put some cotton wool in my mouth. It looked a bit like a tampon! ?

As I was in the hospital outpatients dept, there was a row of us there with tampons in our mouths waiting to be discharged! ?

Well done stinkysocs. It's so great when you break through a big barrier like that isn't it? Hope your op goes ok. :)

Only just found this thread lol, can someone point me in the right direction of doing 5:2 with sw? I will read through the thread though aswell :p

I think a few people on this thread do them together :) miss peri peri is someone in particular that I can think has done the two together :p personally I'd say do SW normally on your up days and on your fast days eat whatever for your calories and don't worry about syns (i.e if you wanna spend your calories on a low calorie ready meal then do so and don't worry about the syns :)) hope that helps! X

I think a few people on this thread do them together :) miss peri peri is someone in particular that I can think has done the two together :p personally I'd say do SW normally on your up days and on your fast days eat whatever for your calories and don't worry about syns (i.e if you wanna spend your calories on a low calorie ready meal then do so and don't worry about the syns :)) hope that helps! X

thanks :) i was thinking the same thing just count the 500 calories on my 2 days then stick to normal sw on the other days, see if it gives me a boost x

thanks :) i was thinking the same thing just count the 500 calories on my 2 days then stick to normal sw on the other days, see if it gives me a boost x

Thats what I'm doing, will see how it works. I need some sort of framework for the 'up' days in order to lose weight. Maybe once I get to target (when??) I can relax from either one or the other.

Fasting today! Prawn salad for dinner.....now thought after that yet lol! xx

Afternoon all - put on 4lbs this morning post weekend binge! I cannot complain in the slightest as there has been a lot of food and drink consumed so it was inevitable! On the plus side though I tried my denim skirt on this morning that is usually quite tight and it appears to fit me again woohoo! Going to try and just eat evening meals this week (500kcal on Monday and Wednesday!) and do a part fast on Friday before a night out! Need to shift that 4lb gain and I'm still hoping for 1lb loss if I'm good this week! Need to avoid midweek drinking and going to strive to do some bloody exercise I'm so lazy at the minute! That's my plan lets see how that works out:) not even hungry yet so fasting is going well today! Hope you are all having a good day x x x

Hi all,

I've had a feast day today but finding it really hard to eat....very little appetite at all and only want snack....this is good on the one hand because it will all go towards my weight loss but at the same time really bad as there is a packet of figs rolls int he cupboard which I love but can't bring myself to open!!!

Typical because yesterday I was on a fast day and craved ginger nuts!!!!

Going to fast again tomorrow then Friday - my plan is to do Monday and Thursday normally but as I was at a conference today - and they always serve yummy homemade biscuits and an amazing buffet I knew fasting would not go to plan!!!

I have ordered the fast diet book from amazon which should hopefully arrive at work in the next couple of days so I'm looking forward to reading the facts as currently what I'm doing is based on what I have found on various sites/blogs/faq's.

One thing I would say is that on the fast days I feel really in control and when craving something it's nice to know I can have them the next day - unlike usual diets where you are limited....I especially like that by the time I can have something I don't really want it anymore so the restraint is really paying off :)

Fast day for me, and it feels good to be cleansing my system! Weighed in at 12st7.2lbs this morning, so hoping to see 12st5ish tomorrow morning! Looking forward to a brutal workout at the gym tonight!

I know what you mean about the fast days feeling good - I feel really healthy on a fast day and feel really in control of my weight loss which is great.

How long have you been doing 5:2 for?

Back