Doing 5:2 From Home ;D

Yeah I have tried to hold out for 24hr and can only last up till about 2.30 and I need lunch. And that is from about 7, 30 nighy before :confused:

Don't worry about that like Jenny said you could wee that out haha! I've just caved and made a tuna salad - only came in at 164cals so not going to berate myself too much i was feeling really cold and lethargic - already feel better! may reassess tea and make an omlette instead of pasta. Don't think I'm cut out for 2 days fasting on the trot!

One medium egg is around 80cals - I would usually use 3 (or bulk it out with egg white as they are around 7cals) then just agg lots of veg - mushrooms, onions, garlic sometimes potato and cheese if i have enough cals left for the day - really filling:) good luck with your fast day Missperi you will have that 0.4 back off easy after that! i dont know much about boob pain but i know a lot about chest pain so it depends where the pain starts? I work in cardiology so I would say if it carries on get it checked out (left sided chest pain should never be ignored - cold just be indigestion but still better to be safe) hope it goes away x

Well done Jenny that's fab - I've lost 3lbs of the 5 I put on last week so pretty pleased with that too. Planning another fast day on Friday as well so hopefully that will shift the other 2 fingers crossed x

well done on all the losses! You guys are amazing! Really need to get back into the fasting thing properly and then actually PAY ATTENTION to what i eat other days as appose to just eating whatever!

Pain in the boob has gone now thankfully. Was slightly worrying for a second but mum said it could have also been down to pms!

You can do it! x

Yay well done miss peri! I've lost another pound too which means 4lbs down since tues doing 1 full fast and 2 half fasts (but staying under 1500ish) I have done 1 run (4kish) swam half a mile and most importantly stayed away from the vino! May be having a BBQ today though as the weather looks like its gonna be lovely. May have a couple of drinks but try not to go mad! One day of drinking is a vast improvement on what I've been doing for the last month or so:p have a fab weekend everyone x

Back