Doing away with Red days

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Our consultant told us last week that there are plans afoot to do away with red days altogether. Has any one else heard this and what are you thoughts? I guess you don't need red with extra easy

haven't eard anything at group and also why make a new book/pack and put red days inside if they are going to do away with it.
Last night our consultant did a new members talk for the whole group to introduce the new pack and the whole focus now is on Extra Easy so maybe that is what they meant? Red and Green are still defo in the new book as I have it in my hand.

ooh then perhaps......like you say whats the point is they have extra easy?

Could someone please tell me about this EE.. When i went to SW group a few years back.. this wasnt around i dont think... Just wondering what its about as im just following green atm :D

Check out the thread for newbies at the top of the main page as this gives the basics of extra easy

Thankyou x

oh no! i've only just (re)started my SW journey and I love my red days...i'm sure i'm a direct caveman descendant...i'm such a carnivore!

Well, as they have just printed and distributed all these new books with red days in them, they won't be getting rid of it any time soon.

Our consultant told us last week that there are plans afoot to do away with red days altogether. Has any one else heard this and what are you thoughts? I guess you don't need red with extra easy

Don't know why they would do something like that...I did 6 days Red day only and managed to lose 5 lbs!

I suppose it's to do with health recommendations about red meat and the fact that most of us use more protein than we need. It's also to do with getting enough fibre, I know I'm terribly constipated on red tho I lose really well.

Back