Doing CD for the last time - and I mean it this time

Why can't I get through a day without eating something I shouldn't? Today hasn't been too bad, but I've still had a Mocha and a Chicken Breast that I shouldn't have and believe me that is a very good day, I have 2 weeks until my holiday, you'd have thought that would be enough of an insentive, but it doesn't seem to be.

Sometimes I wish I could have my jaw wired.

NCIS, glas of water and then bed I think :(

Hi there, sounds like you are perservering and have a holiday to look forward to very soon. Don't beat yourself up over the blip, these things happen, main thing is to get back on it and keep drinking the water, best wishes:)

~I gained a pound this week, but it could have been worse, I'm not in ketosis so it could be water retention or anything, I haven't been 100%, but I haven't been too bad.

Decided to do Step 2, so I can at least have a measured amount of food, had a pork steak tonight, I know it's not on the list, but I really fancied it, so had it :)

2 Weeks today and I'll be in Majorca, I can't wait, if I lose a couple of pound between now and then, that would be great, but if not I'm not going to beat myself up.

Feeling a lot happier today and more focused, fingers crossed for a better week :) :)

Back