Extra Easy Doing it alone

I started this week. I'm doing sw online couldn't be bothered with the meetings, bought all the books for upto date syns and come on here for the support etc. I usually start to get bored after 3 weeks so hoping I stay motivated this time. :) x

I get too embarrassed at meetings with all of the clapping but this site looks like it will be just as useful! I'm the same, i stick to it rigidly fir a few weeks then start weakening! if i go to group and get a gain i just stop going out of embarrassment (silly i know) lets hope this times different for both of us! Good luck this week! x

ive been doing it from home and minimins has been a fantastic help to keep myself motivated. take pictures of urself after every 14lb lost, thats reallly helped me focused on my goal =] good luck ladies!

ive been doing it from home and minimins has been a fantastic help to keep myself motivated. take pictures of urself after every 14lb lost, thats reallly helped me focused on my goal =] good luck ladies!

That's a good idea, photos after every stone. I'm going to do that! Thanks x

Hi. I'm doing SW from home too. I joined on-line at the beginning of April but can honestly say this site is so much more helpful and supportive for me. Loads of brilliant recipes too so you'll never get stuck in a rut. Good luck.

Been good today. I've had poached eggs on toast for breakfast, fruit for lunch and I'm having homemade chicken curry for dinner. To stop myself drinking tonight I'm going for a walk with the dog.

Is there anyone doing SW alone, not going to a club and how are you doing/finding it?

I have done exactly this and posted about it, http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/316434-last-weigh-group-tomorrow.html#post6354783 so I completely understand why you don't want to be at group.

I think my advice to you is that you still have to be as focused as if you were at group and plan, read and research and get everything down on paper (food diary).

Set small goals (stone at a time) and keep reminding yourself why you're on this journey. Also, not to let any negatives (STS or gains) outweigh all the positive steps you've achieved.

And finally as Chocko1 has said this forum is a great platform to share ideas, recipes and tips to help you and to give and get advice and support when you feel it's needed.

Good luck on your SW journey :)

I was part of a group for a fair few months until not long ago and i loved it. However, i took a break and now im back on the plan im not feeling the need to re-join the group, so im doing it alone, although being a part of minimins youre never alone ;) i know what om doing/how the plan works and at the end of the day with or without a group its all down to you and your choices, only you can do it :) good luck! X

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Back