Doing it for me...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fedupandfat, 20 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Fedupandfat

Fedupandfat Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    When out with a group of friends and a camera - felt really rubbish and got fairly upset... explained to oh how much i hate seeing photos of me the next day and how i look compared to friends...

he loves me how i am and is very complimentary and says if he thinks i'm beautiful isnt that all that matters and why should i care what other people think?

it's so hard to explain to him its for me - to feel good about me...

anyone else with same problem????

MrsBabyCakes likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miminglover666

miminglover666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4%)
    I am exactly the same, always comparing myself to others and finding negatives about myself in fotos. My fiance says i am gorgeous, but i just cant see what he is saying!! xx

4. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i used to be such a camera loving person and recently ive found my self de tagging my self from alot of photos on facebook because i think i look repulsive

5. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    My fiancée is always telling me off for belittling myself, because I'm always pointing out the negatives about myself, and she thinks I'm gorgeous, but when I look in the mirror, I just cant see what she is saying.

Some days I have a good body image day and think, Ooo I dont look bad today, and then other days I just cant see it.

I have had body image problems for years really, hasn't helped having bad previous relationships, with a lot of negative reinforcement tbh.

6. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Put me on the list. I know how dreadful I look but my OH is happy with me how I am. BUT he has said he will be happy with me however I look and just wants me to be happy so is supporting me with losing weight.

7. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My hubby always said he loved me the way I was but I hated it.
    He has always been very supportive and loves they way I am now and knows I am much happier so that makes him happy too.

8. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm exactly the same. my OH tells me i'm beautiful no matter what, and tells me i look good in outfits, I just can't see it myself. When i see slimmer prettier girls i can get soooo jealous wishing I looked as good as them!!

I'm just looking forward to getting to the stage where i feel good and happy with what i look like so when my OH tells me i look good i can say "hell yeah i do!!!!" :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.