Doing it for the kids...

I've seen some lovely ones, 50's really suits me being big busted and wide hips (and a slightly smaller waist!) Husband gets paid a few days before we go so will get one on express delivery :)

It's so weird not going out to teach, I'm self employed and decided to take a break for a few weeks to get all my approvals through for my diploma. I'm going to make the most of the next 4 weeks!

And I jumped on the scales, which were the same as SW last week and it says -2lbs. Not happy! Lots of water for me today x

Day 6

SW tomato soup
2 white bread 9SYNS - I needed it!

Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA

Chicken curry
Rice

Last edited:
I had it about 11am which is my breakfast time once the kids are sorted - I'm the most disorganised person ever! I have to be out the house for weigh in at 9.30 tomorrow, we'll be going in our pajamas!

I teach active birthing classes, hard work but worth it when you get fab feedback :)

Kimboowee said:
I had it about 11am which is my breakfast time once the kids are sorted - I'm the most disorganised person ever! I have to be out the house for weigh in at 9.30 tomorrow, we'll be going in our pajamas!

I teach active birthing classes, hard work but worth it when you get fab feedback :)

Oh wow, What a fabulous job :)

Good luck at WI tomorrow, I start my new job tomorrow so need to have us all out by 7.30 to get the kids to their respective daycare settings, and have myself looking smart, help!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh gaawwddd, good luck!

I *was* supposed to be applying for uni this year, but now I'm applying for next year, I need to get my backside in gear and learn organisation. I am counting on my kids being able to dress and feed themselves by then!

Well I had a birth today, yayy! My second baby :) My first I celebrated with a bottle of champange and then wine oops! This one will be strictly squash!

Will update after tomorrow mornings weigh in!

Whoooo!!!! Congrats on this weeks weight loss!! All pays off in the end and good for you by not being put off with the smaller weight loss week before! It seemed to make you more determined and you now have the result you wanted on WI day :clap:

DAY 7

Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA
Banana

Sausages 2SYNS
Roasted new pots
Roasted butternut squash
Mixed veg
onions

Rolos 12.5SYNS

Last edited:
Thank you! I have alot to loose, so that's why!

Really bad period pains tonight, feeling bloated and crappy so going to snuggle on the sofa with my rolos and watch telly! Did get my shopping though, loads of goodies to use my syns on :)

Plan for tomorrow

Day 8

Magic pancakes - HEXB
Strawberries
Bananas
Raspberries
Choc Philli 3SYNS

Sausages 2SYNS
Beans
Eggs
Mushrooms
Cheese HEXA

Chow Mein 4SYNS
Chicken balls 5SYNS
Veg spring roll 6sSYNS
Shredded Chicken 6SYNS

26SYNS USED

Last edited:
Im tryin so hard t be healthy something so odd about sitting eating chopped carrots n front of tv but hey my syn free hummus makes it feel bad he he

Hey i used chick peas small can drained den used blender added garlic clove chopped small n den blended in juice one lemon add salt n pepper t taste if u like dem . Added too much lemon first time n was bit bitter above is general jist but can play around cajun spices peppers whatever u want that's fat free. Some add tablespoon of fat free natural yogurt

Back