Doing it for the kids...

I'm not into hummous give me cheese and chive and a family bag of doritos any day! I'm trying to get my mum to swap to SW, she has about 2.5stone to loose so not a huge amount but I think she would really enjoy eating loads and still having wine, and hummous! Someone told her at work that she would live of jacket spuds and it put her off!

The magic pancakes were nice, it took ages for them to cook though so it will be a weekend breakfast. Really enjoyed my lunch too, eating like a king today!

It definitely is a weekend breakfast, they take forever to cook!

My mum is treating me to a chinese tonight for sorting the party out. Will update syns later but I will go over

You have more self control than me! I typically like all the fried stuff, I will try the chicken and mushrooms when I get the courage, I hate chicken in blackbean sauce, ugghhh!

So today is 'cut back on syns after blow out' day. Here is todays meal planner, I've not put much fruit in as most of it was still rock solid yesterday, hoping my nectarines are edible! If I'm hungry tonight I'm going to have fat free yoghurt with strawberries and raspberries.

Really busy day today, I have tinytalk this morning, then pre-school, wholesalers, pick up from pre-school, make dinner and relax!
Day 9

Weetabix HEXB
Milk HEXA
Banana

SW Tom Soup

Pork Meatballs
Quark Sauce
Veggies
Spaghetti

I've had a absolutely awful weekend. My car broke down on Friday (hurray for RAC!) it was deemed ok, then it broke down at 1am this morning when I was coming back from the party. Had to leave it abandoned on the road and walk 2 miles home dressed to the 9s and in bare feet. It was horrible as it was through an industrial estate, never been so scared in my life!
Got the RAC to get it back to my mums this morning so I'm now at home carless, and tomorrow I will be saving-less. All a week before our holiday. Bloody sucks.

My diet has been the best, not had 1/3 superfree, but I have walked LOADS! Back on SW 100% tomorrow and hope for the best on Wednesday x

Yupp :( I dropped my husband and baby off at home and was on my way back to the venue to pick my mum and co up (I have a 6 seater) as the taxi wait was over an hour when it broke down. After half hour the called my husband asking if I decided not to get them when they all realised that my car had probably died again. I have my business details on the back and a lady rang my phone which I left at home and told my husband it looked like it had been abandoned. Shame nobody stopped the 30mins I was stuck there by myself!

I've seen a few cars luckily all at the same dealer so going to have a look this evening. So stressed. My sons pre-school is in another village, where there is no direct bus to, luckily my mum lives there and my stepdad is on annual leave so he is staying there today and tomorrow so he can take him to school, hate feeling helpless!!

Rant over :)

Day 12
Tomato soup
2 crispbread HEXB

Meatballs
Spaghetti

4 Nectarines
Bananas
Grapes

Icecream 10.5SYNS

10.5SYNS USED

Last edited:
Edited yesterday.

Car hunting is so stressful! We went to 4 different dealers and there was something wrong with all of them! I'm not fussy but if it's a battered car don't list it as good condition. Two more to look at today, hoping the first one is nice and I'll just get it.

Scales are showing 0.5 gain so far which I'm ok with, though class scales show me heavier. I'll take my gain because I know I haven't been 100% this week, no point in covering it up! I've decided that whilst I'm away I will still track my food. I know the mornings is cereal and cooked breakfast, I'm hoping I can have fruit and beans on toast or something similar that's free, lunch will be soup (I love the SW tom soup!) I'm not sure what they serve at dinner but I will probs have what I fancy in moderation, If I stick to no drinking and no treats during the day. I'm hoping I can get away with it as we'll be active all day.

Oh and it's my anniversary!

Day 13

Fruit (Strawberries, banana, raspberries)
Fat free yog

Soup
Crispbread HEXB

Cheesey (hexa) cottage pie with lots of added veggies
Butternut Squash

Nectarine
Aero Icecream 5SYNS

Back